So you've seen them "Comfortably Numb" it up. Did you know they "Cocained?"

notjonahbutnoah

• Members

I remember the vid of them playing Floyd made me laugh so heartily. Even the girlfriend enjoyed it. I then just noticed that they did "Cocaine."

How is it way too slow and still about half the length?

[video=youtube;xYk3lEb_fe4]

Here's another dude that performed that day. I guess it was breast cancer benefit, which is noble, but damn, hold auditions. Breast cancer won out I think.

[video=youtube;qP3QVPFwtqA]

I've been to some terrible shows in bum-{censored} venues in Indiana. It can be depressing. In the middle of nowhere, listening to bands that suck and will be broken up in a month. Seeing their first and last gig in one night. All the wasted effort... You're there thinkin: "man, this is so far from anything that matters in the world. I feel like such a loser, all these idiots need to be put out of their misery."

I now know that I had it pretty good as I've never seen anything quite this bad.

I think this is a cataclysmic junction point in the history of awful shows. Like Nov. 21, 1955 in Back to the Future. :idk:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow...that was so bad....I think some drugs would've actually helped the gig.

I never thought I'd see a worse video than the European guys slaughtering "The Final Countdown" but this is it. My home state FTMW! Where was this?

And just because......

[video=youtube;XAg5KjnAhuU]

• Members

I literally snorted (no pun intended) or maybe chortled loudly when the solo broke loose at about the 1:20 mark. :lol:

What an embarassing situation to be in...either as an audience member or one of the people on stage. I am guessing they were thrown together for that "jam session"...there's no way this happened AFTER rehearsing, right?

• Members

I literally snorted (no pun intended) or maybe chortled loudly when the solo broke loose at about the 1:20 mark.
:lol:

What an embarassing situation to be in...either as an audience member or one of the people on stage. I am guessing they were thrown together for that "jam session"...there's no way this happened AFTER rehearsing, right?

I didn't make it to the solo.

Archived