I won a prize from Manley Labs!!!

• Members

Yanni used to be a customer of mine as a player in the band Chameleon in Minneapolis MANY years ago just before he started his solo career. His material with Cameleon was more rock than what his is doing now. The drummer was arranged on some kind of spinner and often was playing the drums while spinning in the air. Overall they did a pretty good show for a rock band. He was not a bad guy to deal with at all. I can't help but wonder if he gave permission for the CD to be given away like this and for him to become a target because of the give away. Not that being a target is a problem for him. Overall, very strange.

• Members

Yanni kind of reminds me of... Nickelback... artists I disliked at first but after awhile, theres just something that kind of grooves with you deep inside... :facepalm:

You know.... you knock `em in public but in private you kind of dig them?

I feel so much better now.... its been held up inside for so long... I feel like crying now.

• Members

The CD was opened already.

Quality control. They took the CD and put it in an oven at elevated car temperatures (about 135 degrees F) for 24 hours, then subjected it to temperatures around 20 degrees for another 24 hours.

Sadly for you, it passed the test.

• CMS Author

Speaking of contests, 25 or so years ago, back when users actually wrote software, Eventide had a contest applying some of the technology in their Harmonizer to write a program that would recognize disco music and, when it did, displays "DISCO SUCKS." The idea was that their tools could help to detect things that were characteristic of the style, like the 60 Hz kick drum. The theory was that the program would look for that sound and time the repeat rate. If it was within the BPM range for disco (someone here probably knows what that is) it would identify the material as disco.

As I recall, nobody won the contest.

• Members

In one week, I won a Yanni CD...and $20 worth of Mary Kay products. Yeah. Take THAT, EB!!! :D

The one saving grace in that same week, I also have the LA Times including a bunch of my photos on their website and telling me that they're going to print one of my photos in the Sunday Aug 28th edition in the Travel Section.

• Members

In one week, I won a Yanni CD...and $20 worth of Mary Kay products. Yeah. Take THAT, EB!!!
:D

The one saving grace in that same week, I also have the LA Times including a bunch of my photos on their website and telling me that they're going to print one of my photos in the Sunday Aug 28th edition in the Travel Section.

20 dollars of Mary Kay Products? Trust me, that could maybe 'score' you a bit of Eye Shadow. and by perusing recent photos of you sent to me by a purported 'friend' of yours...it could be a new start, not to mention a 'New Look' for you...

My name is Luke, I deal in Avon, Mary Kay, and Blair House...Complete Makeovers are my specialty ...Sorry, I don't do Botox nor Teat/Lip enhancement...

I am also a Notary Public, Licensed Bail Bondsman, and an Amway Rep....llame me....por favor,

My rent is due.

• Members

In one week, I won a Yanni CD...and $20 worth of Mary Kay products. Yeah. Take THAT, EB!!!
:D

Well I am looking forward to seeing your photos in more publications and the truth is, we both know you`ll look a lot better with Mary Kay products than yours truly. ;)

• Members

I'm thinking some suntan lotion, high SPF.

Done Deal! $16.99 plus S&H...Order in the next 15 minutes and we'll DOUBLE the offer!

Wait! there's still more...

You will receive a free Decorator Gift with purchase!!!!!

like I said...rent is due, baby needs shoes, and I'm busted.

Archived