Oh shite: Peavey/Behringer Feud: it's ON

• Members

And just for those who don't know me, my use of "Jerries" for "Germans" wasn't meant derogatorily, as I am almost entirely of German descent myself (last name: Kruger; last names of others I'm in direct descent of, in 2 preceding generations: Muller, Schnake, Wolf).

As long as yo don't talk about japs or niggers, it's ok. Don't worry about it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel pretty bad for buying and owning several Behringer pedals!! I know my Behringer fuzz is a complete clone of the Boss FZ-2, but didn't realise it ran so deep!! If I didn't rely on the sounds so much I'd get rid of them.

• Members

Back to the more interesting feud: Are the Bugera amp designs original? I'm hoping that they represent a positive point of departure for Behringer, but I'm not really up on this stuff. Are we going to see Bugera-focused lawsuits in the future?

• Members

I've never owned Beringer so I can't speak to their qualities...but I have and at present do own Peavey products, and will continue to do so in the future...in the realm of cost/value analysys I haven't found better...

• Members

rest assured, he'll be back...
:freak:

Hopefully not too soon... I was really starting to get sick of his {censored}.

Now, I'm still curious about Elias's bad experiences with Peavey. I've had nothing but good times with Hartley's stuff.

Archived