Semi-hollow body guitars

Spirithawk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stock 2007 Ibanez Artcore AWD83, which I picked up in a package deal off of CL for about $100, after everything else that came with it was moved.

Crappy phone camera; sorry. It's a dark teal bubinga top. My plans for it include Mean 90 bridge/Dream 90 neck pickups, and gold &-or black hardware.

After recently replacing the nut and subsequently solving some tuning stability issues, it's now a great, fun player. I've been using up a lot of "Stormy Monday" on it the past few weeks. :)

2011-06-05171215_edit0.jpg

2011-06-05171254_edit0.jpg

• Members

Those Becker guitar are so fine looking. Not to knock the others by any means, but made me think of some hand crafter wooden box you'd get at Saturday market or something from a Tupperware party. Wonderful design and execution. Now..... how much?

• Members

Those Becker guitar are so fine looking. Not to knock the others by any means, but made me think of some hand crafter wooden box you'd get at Saturday market or something from a Tupperware party. Wonderful design and execution. Now..... how much?

Thanks Emory, those are very nice complements! I wouldn't want to discuss anything about prices on here because I feel like it would be inappropriate/against the rules, but contact me via PM or outside of HC if you'd like to know.

• Members

Let's go:

- '67 Vox Bill Wyman (bass)

VoxBillWymanSignature08.jpg

- Gretsch Malcolm Young I (no F-hole but definitly semi-hollow)

GretschMalcolmYoungI01.jpg

- Gretsch 6119 Power Tenny (I bet the trestle bracing makes it a "semi-hollow")

Gretsch6119STVPowerTenny14.jpg

- Xaviere XV910

XaviereXV-91005.jpg

- '89 Fender HMT Telecaster

FenderTelecasterHMT10.jpg

- Gretsch Brian Setzer Hot Rod (trestle bracing too)

Gretsch6120BrianSetzerHotRod05.jpg

Archived