Recommend me a tuner pedal

Faber

• Members

Well, it would seem you posted proof of that, the GFS isn't tracking as fast as the Pitch Black in that vid, but I don't expect any one will be trying to tune will playing solos.

But honestly, every tuner in this thread is a good, reliable tuner that will work well.

• Members

Well, it would seem you posted proof of that, the GFS isn't tracking as fast as the Pitch Black in that vid, but I don't expect any one will be trying to tune will playing solos.

But honestly, every tuner in this thread is a good, reliable tuner that will work well.

i was referring to the accuracy wyatt... shoulda specified:facepalm:

• Members

i like this one below as it has 2 outputs

one output allows you to still hear your guitar through your amplifier when you engage the switch

the other output mutes your sound going to your amp when you engage the switch

also, no tone suck, accurate tuning, super long battery life (warning light when it's low), 9v adapter option, bright led's (green when your in tune, red when out), lets you know which string you are tuning (eg. E, A, D, G, B, e), cheap to buy

additional: you can even tune half steps up/down quickly and easily, simply by aiming for the first (far left) red led for down, or the last (far right) one for up...

7970hk9_20.jpeg

• Members

?????? Did your Polytune have a weak battery or something? mine has no problems with bass. You ARE setting it to the bass setting before plugging the bass in aren't you.

Mine is plugged in through a power supply, should have no problems with power.

I never tuned the bass polyphonically, I only ever tried to tune it chromatically and with certain flatwound strings, the E string has a really hollow sound about it. Many tuners struggle with this, I must mention. However, the Korg tuners I have, both the little $20 chromatic one I have and the Pitch Black, had no problems.

• Members

But honestly, every tuner in this thread is a good, reliable tuner that will work well

True, so, OP, just pick the one you think looks coolest. Have you ever heard a record and thought "damn, where can I get a tuner like that guy used?"

Archived