HC ten most boring guitar players or bands list

Emory

• Members

Forget about 10 best. Seems more fun to think of the worst. One criteria would be they still had to make it big. Otherwise I could be on the list!

Being an old fart, some come to my off and on mind...

Worst single tune would be Tommy James' "Crimson and Clover" long version. Like nails on a chalkboard.

AC/DC is a root canal without novacaine to my ears.

Boring bands? The Eagles. Talk about anal retentive perfection devoid of life.....

Being based in Oregon back in the day, seems the Dead were always playing there. Muzak for hippies was my opinion. That changed somewhat when I saw the Dylan & The Dead tour....

I am not that much of a metal head, but I am sure there are abundant examples in that genre.

So what the heck, let fly I say!

• Members

Guitarist - Sorry, I know he's a good player, but Eric Johnson. Someone had a sig that said his music sounded like a tampon commercial or something, and that about sums it up.

Band - I find much of the Rolling Stones' catalog to be boring, but I like too much of it to really make it count.

• Members

Forget about 10 best. Seems more fun to think of the worst. One criteria would be they still had to make it big. Otherwise I could be on the list!

Being an old fart, some come to my off and on mind...

Worst single tune would be Tommy James' "Crimson and Clover" long version. Like nails on a chalkboard.

AC/DC is a root canal without novacaine to my ears.

Boring bands? The Eagles. Talk about anal retentive perfection devoid of life.....

Being based in Oregon back in the day, seems the Dead were always playing there. Muzak for hippies was my opinion. That changed somewhat when I saw the Dylan & The Dead tour....

I am not that much of a metal head, but I am sure there are abundant examples in that genre.

So what the heck, let fly I say!

got clips?

• Members

And what about kids these days! With their chugga chuggas and hippity hoppities... back in MY day...
:blah:

yeah screw those guys

and i really hate players that strum up before strumming down first... makes 'em look stupid

and people that play in open tunings... learn to play guitar properly you lazy bastards

• Members

yeah screw those guys

and i really hate players that strum up before strumming down first... makes 'em look stupid

and people that play in open tunings... learn to play guitar properly you lazy bastards

Dont even getme started on people who play music other than what I prefer! :mad:

I mean, what the {censored}, why cant everyones taste suit my own!!? :confused:

• Members

+1 on all of those except Aerosmith, they had some good, fun tunes.

I was gonna put Deep Purple but I can actually remember a couple of their tunes, unlike Aerosmith...hey, it's all just opinions and we all know what opinions are like....

• Members
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,

blah, blah, blah, blah,

blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,

blah, blah, blah, blah,

!

Who gives a {censored}?
:idk:

• Members

wow, such a lame neg thread..

too bad you needed to go there..

but im sure you will have plenty like minded folks to share in you slag off..

good luck with all of that..

I haven't been around much. Are there new rules here? So negative threads are lame but negative posts are cool. It's good that you're above all the "like minded folks" with all their negativity. :poke:

Archived