USPS has ruined yet another package, to an impressive degree (lots of pics)

Mr_GoodBomb

• Members

Fact: You cannot fully abrogate responsibility for what happens to you or your possessions to some one else. If you do, you cannot complain about the results. This is true in health, finances, security, relationships - in fact in all aspects of life.

This is clearly your first Goodbomb thread.

Whether it's shipping, problems with bandmates, gigs, etc... - it is absolutely positively NEVER Goodbombs fault. And arguing otherwise just upsets the poor guy.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Is Canada especially known for awful jokes, or are you just the exception?

Uh...I'd answer that but you people of Berkeley Springs, WV are so razor sharp with your snappy comebacks that I'm thrown right off my game now.:facepalm:

Next time there are 3 options:
#1 come up with something actually amusing
#2 come up with something super weak and look like a moron
#3 just don't post back and save face

This time you went with #2 so I am suggesting that you try #1 or #3 sometime.

• Members

I found a reel to reel today and picked it up for a good price. I'm going to send it to the buyer for his troubles. This one's lighter, hopefully USPS will be capable of, you know, doing that thing we pay them to do without completely {censored}ing it up this time.

Be sure to pack it properly this time.

• Members

Well, at least I am only acting.

I'm not interested in a kiddy pissing match with you. I'm gonna go ahead and delete all of my responses to you thus far and put you on ignore. You're either a troll or a total asshole looking for a e-fight, and I'm interested in neither.

• Members

^ and you keep responding.

Sounds like putting him on "ignore" is a "passive aggressive" way for you to get the last word without admitting you might be wrong. Next step, deleting the thread or getting it locked after you continue to get madder and madder lashing out at the people who dare to not agree with you.

• Members

^ and you keep responding.

Sounds like putting him on "ignore" is a "passive aggressive" way for you to get the last word without admitting you might be wrong. Next step, deleting the thread or getting it locked after you continue to get madder and madder lashing out at the people who dare to not agree with you.

Nope. His remarks were just getting ruder and ruder, and seeming less and less like terse banter stemming from what was, at one point, a constructive thread and more like genuine insults and e-fighting. I have zero interest in that.

It's only "passive aggressive" in that there's no way to actively make his comments stop, so I figured letting him know I wouldn't be seeing them might do so. If your definition of "passive aggressive" behavior online is not wanting a written pissfight, then sure, that's exactly what I'm doing.

This nothing to be "right" or "wrong" with in what he's said. He started making insults and attacks. I'm not interested in that bull{censored}. I expect more from a forum of adults. Disagree all you want, but leave that {censored} for 4chan.

I'm hardly ashamed of packing something improperly. USPS should take care of their packages better than to have them fall from 4-6". No need to delete a thread because people disagree. I just have zero interest in the insults and stupidity.

• Members

I once received a package in the mail (USPS) that had caught fire. The post office labels burned, too, so it had caught fire in their care. They put a sticker on it that said "damaged when received".

That is all.

Also want to add that I am damn glad I decided to swing by here today after being away for a few months.

A+ Thread, would read again.

• Members

This is clearly your first Goodbomb thread.

Whether it's shipping, problems with bandmates, gigs, etc... - it is absolutely positively NEVER Goodbombs fault. And arguing otherwise just upsets the poor guy.

I wasn't posting for his benefit. Just an opinion.

• Members

I'd be curious to know what pktsymph thinks of the packaging. To me shipping a 40 lb item that you're making 20 bucks on is a waste of time just given the risk. I don't trust UPS, Fedex, USPS with anything so I make sure to take photos of everything I ship out just in case.

Archived