Me

Bbreaker

• Members

Good for you. Remember, portion sizes are out of {censored}ing control now. If you clean your plate, you ate too much.

If you take just one bite out of everything you want to taste at holiday dinner, you should be gold. And you still get everything you wanted!

• Members

Well done that man. I've lost about 8lb in the last few months, partly as a result of travelling to India (Delhi belly & subsequent smaller portions) and partly muscle bulk, because I've been too busy to do the exercises I normally do. It's nice to wear a suit jacket again that stopped fitting about 10 years ago.

• Members

Well done that man. I've lost about 8lb in the last few months, partly as a result of travelling to India (Delhi belly & subsequent smaller portions) and partly muscle bulk, because I've been too busy to do the exercises I normally do. It's nice to wear a suit jacket again that stopped fitting about 10 years ago.

India is the worst. I spent 10 days there in August... thank god I brought a guitar so I didn't have to venture out of my hotel room often.

• Members

Sugar is the worst for weight gain, and it is in almost all processed foods to a ridiculous degree. Try chewing gum when you want candy or sweets. There are dessert flavored ones out, like apple pie, key lime, strawberry shortcake, mint chocolate chip, all sugarfree. But any kind of gum helps me with junk food cravings much of the time.

• Members

:thu:

Yes, i mean those. Tell me the story behind those, please.

They're Ibanez model 2640 doublenecks from 1978 and 1979.

I bought both used.

The first one I bought from Rudy's on 48th St., NYC.

I bought the other from Norm's Music in Brooklyn, NY back in the late 80's.

In conversation, Norm told me he had a brother to my 2640 and, if I was interested in it, he'd let me have it for $500.00.

It seems, that as soon as Norm hung up, I was in the store handing over 5 Benjamins.

Archived