Just Sharing My Experience And My New Guitar

Jimmy25

• Members

Hey Everyone! Most of you guys probably already know this, but I just wanna share with you guys what I learned from asking questions in the previous threads about "the guitar I just bought": Basically, once you bought a new guitar, there's no need to be much questions asked. The sound, feel, and look, how others think may be an opinion to take but eventually they aren't that important, because of the fact that everyone has their own different tastes & points of view. In the end, what really matters is what you think and why you got it in the first place. After all, appreciate what you got and instead of using those time to ask questions of how others think which there's no absolute answer, use those time on playing to hell out of your guitar. Besides, you already bought the guitar, there's no point of complaining if you figure out something doesn't feel right, spend time and get used to it, then everything should work out just fine : )

THANKS to the experienced players who taught me an important lesson!

MY NEW GUITAR! Welcome Home Babe!!

Model: Fender 1957 Reissue Stratocaster Made In Japan Since 1993

Color: Black & White Body Maple Neck (Like Eric Clapton's Blackie)

Serial #: P0224xx [second-Handed]

fender57reissuestratoca.jpg

The minute I saw you, I knew I was in love.

Not only because you're beautiful & comfortable,

but because we were born in the same year since 1993.

Spending a whole day to clean you up was worth it,

who says a second-handed can't look as brand new.

Screw your ex who left you behind in the guitar shop.

Your vintage neck is so addictive that I can't let go,

I wouldn't ask you to change your aged appearance,

cz you're flawless just the way you are.

Now let us spend some quality time together shall we!

Ready For A New Year With My New Girlfriend. CHEERS =D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

gifted photographer? thanks but that's a bit overpraising I'd say, I rarely take any pictures at all until I got this guitar XD. This was actually taken right in front of my house I didn't went out to search for any better places =p However, I had to move in the cactus to make the BG more interesting, I just thought that cactus would be a good match with a black and white Strat. Hope I made the right decision XD any real photographers out there, any correction would be much appreciated lol :-)

• Members

Enjoy! I hope you enjoy playing it for many, many years. Guitars aren't cars. Used ones can be just as good, or better, than new ones!

Besides, once you clean it up, and set it up, it's yours. Doesn't matter if it's new or used: When you set it up for you, it's yours!

• Members

I have to agree the presentation of the guitar in the photo is outstanding, like an advertisement. As my guitar collection grows I take yearly photos, for insurance purposes. My NEW YEARS resolution will be to do a "photo shoot" of each of my guitars trying to capture the sex appeal that you did. Thanks for the inspiration.

• Members

Very nice... the soft V isn't my favorite but certainly not a deal breaker. And I definitely like everything else about the guitar.

And regardless of your intent, that's a better NGD pic than about 95% of what we see.

HNGD, Happy New Year and hopefully you two will have many years together! :thu:

HNGDbw.jpg

Archived