The May Pedal Giveaway - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay!

Mark Wein

Athiest_peace from Harmony Central won the Korg Pitchblack tuner today...thats two in a row from HC :o

Anyhow, this month we are giving away an MXR Carbon Copy Delay pedal...details are here:http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/showthread.php?36845-The-May-Pedal-Giveaway-MXR-Carbon-Copy-Analog-Delay!

And we have a little contest to name a Skype class that HC's own adlo76 (Adam Lopez) will be teaching for my site on Country/Roots?Rockabilly guitar: http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/showthread.php?36523-We-ve-got-another-contest-this-month-Name-the-Adam-Lopez-Country-Roots-Skype-Class!&highlight=lopez

I'll be drawing for the pedal Thursday May 31st at 3pm PDT on our uStream.tv channel.

Awesome. I love mine. Really a great sounding delay.
:thu:

I had one for a while and then sold it when I got my Timefactor to Tom Harkenrider. I might end up buying another one for the smaller pedalboard that I'm putting together later in the year....for the money its a kick ass little delay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

You should offer the out of towners an option of paying the shipping if they want to enter. Shouldn't cost that much to ship a pedal that's a prize. Draw the winner, if they're in another country, give them a week to pay, otherwise it goes to the runner up. You'd make a lot of friends overseas that way :thu:

• Moderators

You should offer the out of towners an option of paying the shipping if they want to enter. Shouldn't cost that much to ship a pedal that's a prize. Draw the winner, if they're in another country, give them a week to pay, otherwise it goes to the runner up. You'd make a lot of friends overseas that way

Big up to the RC for the thoughts:thu:

• Members
sorry about that guys...It's just really expensive to ship and I'm trying to offer cool stuff and stay within my budget.

Mark i will foot the bill for offshore shipping. :)

I can send you a good faith contribution in advance if thats any easier.

Mark i will foot the bill for offshore shipping.
:)

I can send you a good faith contribution in advance if thats any easier.

You're in then! Ravencad suggested that over in the thread at HC and I think its a good idea....plus you guys might know cheaper ways to ship than I do so I think its OK and I'll make it an "official" rule starting next month :)

Archived