Double NGD. Dream guitars incoming!

Jet9

• Members

I'm not even sure what to say at this point. So have some pr0nz.

A 2007 Ibanez V Blade and a 1992 RG550

dsc05035n.jpg

dsc05036s.jpg

dsc05052zr.jpg

dsc05048g.jpg

dsc05050x.jpg

Dat access

dsc05044za.jpg

dsc05040ld.jpg

The RG's got an Edge and Suhr Aldrich pups(gonna change those out) and the the V Blade's got whatever kind of TOM-style bridge that is and D-Activators. Both play amazingly and are in great condition. I got the RG from a guy on HC, and the V Blade 'new' in a shop on a recent trip to Germany. I'll make sure to get proper reviews in after the honeymoon phase.

Ibanez family shots:

dsc05058o.jpg

dsc05057z.jpg

• Members

i have that blanket. best purchase ever...

I know, right! I have one of those for every bed in the house because of how goddamn comfortable they are. My cat loves them, too.

• Members

Two hours and nothing. Not surprised.

Don't feel bad, I had 29 views for my NADX2 thread (Mesa involved) and not even a congrats, til I said something and still got beaucoup snubs. This place has gotten really cliquish recently.

I really like the pics. Love the Superstrat, awesome color, but not really a fan of V styles myself. Big congrats.

• Members

That purple RG is freakin sick! What don't you like about the Suhr pickups? HNGD!

They sound to me like a more lead-oriented pickup and don't really work for me being the a single guitarist in a metal band. They're amazing for soloing but muddy for rhythm, so I'll probably keep them and probably throw them on my jag at some point for non-metal/low gain applications.

EDIT: IIRC it's a DiMarzio Blue Velvet in the mid position, which I'll probably be switching out for a humbucking single because that 60Hz hum just kills my ears under high gain.

Archived