Spanky Stanky NGD! I'm in love.

newbuilder

• Members

I have had this about a week and wanted to post an official NGD.

This guitar came to a really good friend in a trade recently and he brought it straight to my house to check out. I played it through the JCM 800 for quite a bit before handing it to him to check out for the first time, I was already trying to figure out how to get it, it just felt right.

Long story short, motivated by a trade that didn't happen I begged him to let me give him my new CV/parts tele and $250 to take this guitar home and play the dog {censored} out of it as mine own.

The guy he got it from CNC'd this pickguard out of aluminum (which is the beez kneez!) and it did have a "Jet Fuel Only" sticker under the bridge, but without the sticker she looks waaaaaaayyyyy better.

047-5.jpg

048-6.jpg

049-7.jpg

050-5.jpg

051-3.jpg

• Members

that's bad ass! you gonna send the pups to telenator for their $85 Mod I?? :poke:

Funny you should mention that...I have been reading about those and really want to do that or find some of the old ones from the originals. Price wise I am leaning toward telenators. Thanks man, we should get together some time and pass around Hum equiped teles.:thu:

• Members

Man, a walnut one popped up on my local CL for a great deal but he hasn't answered my emails. Oh well, at least you can enjoy it for me! HNGD!

Good luck, I hope you end up hearing back from him...It is a really nice feeling guitar. The 12 radius and LP two hum layout is just what I have needed in a tele.

• Members

Great googly moogly! Would.

HNGD!

BTW, I'm headed for Abilene on Monday if you want to meet me for some hookers and blow.

Hey brother...I love the new avatar! Can my wife come? How often are you doing the Texas thing? Most weekdays I am working my tail off, do you ever come down on weekends?

• Members

Hey brother...I love the new avatar! Can my wife come? How often are you doing the Texas thing? Most weekdays I am working my tail off, do you ever come down on weekends?

I'll probably be doing Lubbock and Abilene about once a month. I'm hoping to arrange one before long where I can come to Austin for a weekend before I head west so we can jam or go to a show. I'll call you.

• Moderators

Funny you should mention that...I have been reading about those and really want to do that or find some of the old ones from the originals. Price wise I am leaning toward telenators. Thanks man, we should get together some time and pass around Hum equiped teles.
:thu:

Telenator, gotta be done, although Fralin have a thang going on too, as do Lollar

She's sweeter n a sweet thing with sugar on:love:

• Members

I'll probably be doing Lubbock and Abilene about once a month. I'm hoping to arrange one before long where I can come to Austin for a weekend before I head west so we can jam or go to a show. I'll call you.

When in Lubbock have a Calzone at "One Guy from Italy" - or a He-Man Woman Hater Burger at Spanky's

Archived