June is the time for new used gear so Spamalot in this Spam thread, Spammy!!

Frets99

• Members

Sadly, I gotta clear out some gear (yet again) to pay my mother's bills . All prices are shipped...with the exception of the monitors. Local pickup only on those due to the weight (I'm in the Philly NW Suburbs).

KRK Rokit 5 (Brand New in Box) / $300 + tax if you buy them at a store! - $275 for both

Blue Spark Mic (Brand New in Box) / $200 + tax if bought at a store! - $185

Eventide TimeFactor Delay (Like New)- $335

Line6 Verbzilla (Exc. Condition) - $120

Samson USB Condenser Mic (Exc. Condition) - $40

x2 Whirlwind Direct Box (Exc. Condition) - $15/each

No games please...I'm not interested in trades for your crappy distortion pedal or anything else...my mother's taxes need paid, so I need cold hard cash! I can take PayPal for the shipped items or cash on delivery for the monitors. PM me if interested.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For sale:

SHO clone - built by Aaron SS of HCFX, really high quality, no velcro. Candy apple green enclosure. Yes, it crackles. $40 shipped.

Feel free to get at me, bros. This pedal is great, but isn't seeing much use recently, and I'm trying to fund another pedal.

• Members

FS/T: Some Pedals and Stuff

banjoandpedals006.jpg

Boss CS-3 - $55 shipped - Mint, no box. Compresses things in an adequate fashion.

EHX Holy Stain - $OLD - Mint, with box. Dirt/fuzz/clean, two useful reverbs, a vibrato and a pitch shifter. Lots of weird noises in this one, and true bypass to boot.

banjoandpedals007.jpg

Boss DD-3 - $80 shipped - Mint, no box. Makes echo sounds, not sure what the whole 'delay' thing is about.

EHX Holy Grail Nano - $100 shipped - Mint w/ box and power supply. Been dragging my feet on selling this one, but bills need to be paid and stuff.

Danelectro DC-3 - $300 shipped CONUS

DanelectrosMelodyMakerMandolin012.jpg

Up next on the block is my Danelectro DC-3, finished in a beautiful sparkle teal/blue-green. Hardly something you could call subtle, but it sure looks good under the stage lights. Either way, the hollow body is very light and resonant at 6.29 lbs, and the pickups and 7-way switching allow for all kinds of sounds - cop any tone from Strat to Tele to classic Danelectro twang. Unlike lesser models, this one comes factory stock with an upgraded six-saddle bridge and Gotoh tuners. The guitar plays excellent, of course, and is currently strung with a .011 gauge set of flatwound D'Addarios. Comes with a gig bag as well; the whole package is mint, save for one 1/4" crack in the pickguard. More photos here.

FS: Gibson All American II - $440 shipped CONUS

GibsonAllAmericanII004.jpg

And, of course, you can see more pictures here.

Up next is my Gibson All American II. It's a '94 model, near as I can tell, and a truly dynamite guitar. These are pretty uncommon and admittedly kind of funky, but whether you're into offbeat Gibsons or just want a quality guitar at a bargain price, I have a feeling this one's going to make its next owner very happy.

As you can see, it has its fair share of nicks and dings - all pictured - but the bones of the guitar are rock solid. Plays great with a fresh setup and strings; no sharp fret ends, no fret wear, no buzzes or rattles, and the trem holds tune like a rock. Plus, it sounds like a really big, really angry Telecaster; I'd say it even gets into Junior territory. :)

Anyway, that's about it for the schtick. Prices are OBO within reason, and while I'll consider trades, cash is indeed king. I'm glad to answer any questions, provide more pictures, give references or a phone number, pretty much anything to put a potential buyer at ease. Just feel free to message me, and we'll go from there. Thanks for looking!

Jason

• Members

Hi, I have a left-handed DiPinto Galaxie 4 for sale. Jaguar-like body shape, silver sparkle finish, four single-coil pickups with four red rocker switches as pickup selectors. In excellent condition, has only been played around the house! This has a floating intonatable bridge with bridge cover, which the more recent Galaxies don't have. A good guitar for surf, but you can get a lot of tones out of this. Specs are:

Mahogany Body

Yellow Pearloid Pickguard

Maple Neck with Rosewood Fret Board

Dot Inlay Fret Markers

22 Frets

25 1/2 Scale Length

4 DiPinto Single Coil Pickups

4 Pickup On/Off Switches

Volume Control

Tone Control

Floating intonatable bridge

Enclosed Gear Tuners with Pearl Buttons

Matching Yellow Pearl Headstock

If you're a lefty looking for an unusual guitar, this would be a good choice. $550 including shipping in the US. Comes with the hard case. There are no dings that I'm aware of, there's a small screw hole on the back (where a strap button was placed?).

5Nc5Gd5E33E43G93Icc5v7bc14ef3e39b110a.jp

If only it was a righty...

• Members

Very good condition as I've only owned it about 6 months. This is one of the newer Progressions made in Canada. Trans caramel with rosewood. Guitar plays great and sounds awesome, beautiful clean tones I find. It's pretty heavy, I don't have a scale to weigh it on but it's surprisingly hefty. Comes with Godin gigbag. CONUS only please. I'm not looking for trades right now.

DSCF3739.jpg

DSCF3744.jpg

DSCF3742.jpg

• Members

I have a couple of humbuckers that I took out of an Epi Les Paul. These are Epi's version of the '57 Classic. Both have plenty of lead left on them.

Bridge

2011-11-15223427.jpg

2011-11-15223434.jpg

Neck

2011-11-15223200.jpg

2011-11-15223220.jpg

Make me an offer...Open to trades for a pedal or something cool...:idk:

Also have a complete wired pickguard from a MIM Strat. SSS Config, white. Just needs screws for the pickups.

Again, make me an offer...

• Members

Minty. Never left my smoke free home. Footswitch, power cable, all paperwork. Will ship in all original packaging. Completely stock except it currently has a Tung-Sol 6L6 in it. Original 6V6 will be included. Both 12ax7s are stock.

$325 shipped and PP'd in the ConUS. I WILL accept a money order on this because...damn...those fees.

Cash is king here. BUT - Open to trade offers...keep it to pedals only, though. Open to just about anything pedal wise. No maps, no instruments.

PC070479.jpg

• Members

I've gotten to the point as I often do where I have enough parts for way more projects than I can realistically hope to finish.

I'm going to research "the market," take pictures, wrassle up and put up proper ads in the usual suspect forums, but I always like to offer this stuff up here first. Feel free to reach out if you have interest in anything. I need to think about pricing, but I intend to price these all at or below going used prices.

I am thinking of selling some or all of the following:

An unloaded Fender American Standard Stratocaster body in black with universal route - medium weight (sorry I don't have a sufficiently accurate scale to give you an actual weight) - good condition - not sure of actual weight. Thinking around $150 shipped/pp'ed lower 48. This one may go up a little depending on the market. I'll throw in either an unused Allparts white (SSS or SSH-- will have to check when I get home) PG or a nifty universal one-- (I would throw in either a Warmoth HHH white PG or Warmoth white pearloid H and slanted H one)

A would be loaded (pg, pickups, tremolo, jack) if the trem weren't disassembled and the pg removed, full-sized Squier Bullet body in black (basswood). Thinking around $50 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

Looking to sell those bodies becauase I already have four strats and three more that I'm finishing!

Possibly one or two Carvin necks (both drilled for Sperzels)--

one left handed (planning on a reverse headstock guitar) maple/maple neck, mild-moderate fretware, Carvin logo'ed.

$75 shipped/pp'ed each to the lower 48! I loves me some Carvin necks, I just have 4 already on other guitars!

Possibly either a used Wilkinson VG300 (chrome) or an unused VG100 (black). Each only includes the trem unit and a set of studs/posts. $50 shipped/pp'ed for either.

I'll add more stuff as it occurs to me! Willing to negotiate package deals on multiple items.

One group pic below, but tons of pics and more deets here: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2917611-PROJECT-PART-CLEAROUT-Fender-American-STD-Strat-body-Allparts-TV-Jones-Wilkinson&p=46067429#post46067429

IMG_0060.jpg

• Members

1) 2 matched pairs of new in box Svetlana EL34 PowerTubes. Rated at medium break up $45 shipped CONUS only. Non-CONUS, PM me.

2011-07-01174638.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Used Seymour Duncan TB-15 (Tremolo-spaced humbucker Alt 8 pickup): installed and trialed only briefly. Cloth wrapper on one side has small tear from being squeezed into the cavity slot on my Strat pickguard. $50 shipped CONUS only. Non-CONUS, PM me.

SeymourDucanTB-15Alt8MainPic.jpg

SeymourDucanTB-15Alt8Tear.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Used Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8. Some oxidation/scuffs are evident (it came like that used off Ebay), but item works perfectly. $40 shipped CONUS. Non-CONUS, PM me.

seymourduncaninvader.jpg

• Members

Want to Buy or Want to Trade for any of the following:

Seymour Duncan P-Rails SHPR-1 / TBPR-1

Dimarzio EJ Custom Neck

Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1 Neck

Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2

Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6 Neck

Seymour Duncan George Lynch Screamin Demon SH-12

Seymour Duncan 59/Custom Hybrid SH-16

Seymour Duncan Blues Saraceno Parallel Axis Trembucker PATB-3

• Members

Rockett Flex Drive $135

Analogman Beano Boost $135

Wilson Compressor $95

Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff $45

Barber Electronics Dirty Bomb $95

VFE White Horse $110

Red Witch Fuzz God II $175

Keeley Fuzz Head $145

Electro-harmonix Holy Grail Plus $105

Emma DiscumBOBulator $170

Fulltone Full-drive 2 MOSFET $105

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe $170

Xotic X-blender $120

T.C. Electronic Nova Modulator $145

T.C. Electronic Nova Drive $180

Red Witch Famulus Overdrive/Distortion $195

Foxrox Zim Overdrive $175

Way Huge swollenpickle $85

Prescription Electronics Vibe-Unit / w adaptor $215

Barber LTD SR $95

MI Audio Crunch Box Distortion $95

Diamond Phase $199

Cusack Tap-A-Phase (Black, V2.2) $195

Effectrode Firebottle Booster $215

Maxon AD-9 pro $195

Pigtronix attack sustain ADSR $185

Keeley Modded Boss TR-2 Tremolo $155

Durham Mucho Boosto $115

MJM Dallas Boost (with nos parts) $115

BSM OR treble/bass booster $195

Keeler Kick Fuzz $160

Pigtronix Aria $75

MXR Auto Q $55

Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus $95

Visual Sound

• Members

All Prices Shipped. No trades.

DSC01904.jpg

DSC01903.jpg

BG Dark Bucker set -- $125. Brand new, bought it for a guitar build project and never got them installed.

DSC01911.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

Les Paul wiring supplies -- $35 4 Long Shaft CTS 500k pots, switch with black tip, switchcraft jack and 2 ORange Drop .022 uf caps.

DSC01906.jpg

Hammond 125ESE Output Transformer -- $35. Upgrade for Epiphone Valve Junior or Blackheart Little Giant.

• Members

All Prices are PP/SH within the ConUS, prefer gift but I understand if you don't. Buy more than one, get a great deal! I will ship international, but you are responsible for the shipping costs. Absolutely NO TRADES...need to fund another purchase.

Way Huge Pork Loin overdrive Literally new in the box with all the papers and those pins and everything. Bought it and never played it :facepalm: $120

Micah217.jpg

Boss DD6 In very good condition. A few dings in the paint, no velcro, works perfectly. Its a DD6, you know what it sounds like, its classic. $100

Micah219.jpg

Archived