Les Paul Build #2

GuitarNoobie

• Members

Wow, wow, and wow...

I read this entire thread this morning, which led me to join HC (I am a UG'r)

You have done incredible work, congratulations - I hope that guitar serves you well. Thank you so much for the comprehensive step by step, it is clear that many of us enjoy it. It really makes me want to start a project of some type.

Well, I look forward to seeing what is next.

Rock on.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, wow, and wow...

I read this entire thread this morning, which led me to join HC (I am a UG'r)

You have done incredible work, congratulations - I hope that guitar serves you well. Thank you so much for the comprehensive step by step, it is clear that many of us enjoy it. It really makes me want to start a project of some type.

Well, I look forward to seeing what is next.

Rock on.

way to go guitar noobie:thu: not only do you have awesome build skills you can convert people:rawk:

• Members

30 days will seem like a year.

Since this is such an epic thread and this guitar is already an icon, I think that when it's completely finished, you need to do something special for the end of this thread.

A video.

We will need to see and hear this guitar talk.

• Members
30 days will seem like a year.

Since this is such an epic thread and this guitar is already an icon, I think that when it's completely finished, you need to do something special for the end of this thread.

A video.

We will need to see and hear this guitar talk.

i agree _pete_.

i am a very average to {censored}ty player :cry:, but there will be some kind of a video even if i have to recruit a friend to play it... i can do it, but the playing will not impress anyone :cry:

this guitar deserves a good representation... :rawk:

• Members

there is no way you could have gotten that to look any better than it does!! that is the best looking flame top I've ever seen!!

If that was a PRS - Custom shop all the way!!

nitro application continuing today... by the time i am finished i will have about 3 cans of the deft applied.

btw, i used hot water to warm the lacquer up before spraying. it helps it flow even better without spatters, etc... this stuff is great...

dcam6365.jpg
dcam6367.jpg
dcam6368.jpg
dcam6376.jpg
dcam6382.jpg
QUOTE]

• Members

Can't remember if I posted here earlier, this is a long thread, but that is an awesome work. Congrats mate.

The red and the white binding aren't really my cup of tea, but I'll reserve judgement for when it's complete.

Either way, great craftsmanship, keep it up. :thu::thu::thu:

• Members
Can't remember if I posted here earlier, this is a long thread, but that is an awesome work. Congrats mate.

The red and the white binding aren't really my cup of tea, but I'll reserve judgement for when it's complete.

Either way, great craftsmanship, keep it up.
:thu:

thanks dude !!!

Archived