I'm done with Les Pauls - NEVER again!

GAS Man

• Members

^^ Those are some beyooties. :thu: I've never tried the Italian Ah-gee-lay Les Pauls, but I hear a lot of good things about them. I still remember the lost and fabled forumite "Batotman" who used to flip through guitars faster than anyone here being devoted to his Rootbeer Agile.

• Members

^^ Those are some beyooties.
:thu:
I've never tried the Italian Ah-gee-lay Les Pauls, but I hear a lot of good things about them. I still remember the lost and fabled forumite "Batotman" who used to flip through guitars faster than anyone here being devoted to his Rootbeer Agile.

Thanks! I was not a big LP fan until I bought that black p90 Agile "just to see" and well you can see that it changed me!

• Members

Both great looking. That bottom one made my heart skip a beat. Please tell more about it.

Thank you, sir! It's a Warmoth LPS. Mahogany body with a carved mahogany top, mahogany neck, pau ferro fretboard, stainless frets, Kinman noiseless P90 pickups.

LPSbody2.jpg

LPSfretboard3.jpg

• Members

I have only one Les Paul right now.

IMG_0412.jpg

Other than that Junior, I'm done with recent-issue Gibsons now. I used to have an LP Studio but it got bounced out the door by a certain Hamer:

IMG_0380.jpg

Anytime my wife twits my about my guitar collection, I just show her a Bbreaker, GAS Man or GreatDane thread. Problem solved. ;):lol:

• Members

I spied a Robot in the original posters pics
:)

Yeah, I've been neglecting that fandangled contraption :lol: But I couldn't resist it on blow-out for $999.99 I figured, heck, that's less than a Les Paul Studio, so I picked one up.

newguitarday004.jpg

newguitarday003.jpg

newguitarday001-1.jpg

• Members

Yeah, I've been neglecting that fandangled contraption
:lol:
But I couldn't resist it on blow-out for $999.99 I figured, heck, that's less than a Les Paul Studio, so I picked one up.

newguitarday004.jpg
newguitarday003.jpg
newguitarday001-1.jpg

I owned and sold an Explorer Robot. Be careful with the control knob. The set screw gets loose and when you pull the knob to use the tuner, the whole damn knob comes off with the ribbon connector. Cost me a 120 for a used knob with the connection ribbon. :)

Archived