100 Famous Rock Guitar Riffs - one take

GAS Man

• Members

inb4 someone else posts that other video that's the same thing but better....

Like this guitar player is definitely a hotter riffer

She may not play quite as good

She may not show any of the transition skills of the first player

And she's only playing 1/4 of the number of riffs,

but still somehow, much hotter, yes hotter. ;)

[video=youtube;HVfh0UqvOzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVfh0UqvOzE&NR=1&feature=endscreen

On the vid in my OP, I particularly like the skill he shows in his transitions, but it's like his playing style seems somewhat dismissive of those classic riffs, like he plays each one like "ain't no thang" so the riffs are lacking the feel, but I still thought that first vid might be fun to chat about. ;)

• Members

On the vid in my OP, I particularly like the skill he shows in his transitions, but it's like his playing style seems somewhat dismissive of those classic riffs, like he plays each one like "ain't no thang" so the riffs are lacking the feel, but I still thought that first vid might be fun to chat about.
;)

I thought that it looked more like an ad for his guitar lessons. Some of the riffs are sped up like crazy, so he can show a prospective student what they can learn in a shorter video. One thing I really liked is how he went from riff to riff so smoothly. One thing I wish he did was turn that amp up a little.

• Members

I thought that it looked more like an ad for his guitar lessons. Some of the riffs are sped up like crazy, so he can show a prospective student what they can learn in a shorter video. One thing I really liked is how he went from riff to riff so smoothly.
One thing I wish he did was turn that amp up a little.

Indeed, the jangle off the top of the strings did degrade the show a bit.

Archived