[video=youtube;3zklUrp9E8E]

[video=youtube;QaI5vqCpb9c]

[video=youtube;iIOGuWbnTj4]

[video=youtube;ryCw9_zjJvk]

[video=youtube;WzjqV6TP0OE]

[video=youtube;BZHAQdYvRkk]

[video=youtube;vqgYYXV_664]

• Members

Nothing spectacular, but I would love to get some feedback from you guys. Most of my friends are not interested in guitar instrumentals. The first is just myself, and the two others include some harmonies with a friend of mine.

[video=youtube;R4B75HSA-oQ]

[video=youtube;tHsGx8hvSKs]

[video=youtube;p0XubHZA28c]

• Members

I'm late posting some of mine but here are some that i like. My youtube channel stuff is ranging from accurate instrumental acoustic covers to lamely played aimless noodling jams on electric.[video=youtube;9tkQZb2vbe0]

[video=youtube;_6LHlJK-RS0]

[video=youtube;2UbAaDu1tqk]

[video=youtube;ypuj0s6sDvA]

[video=youtube;KzW0L2Nwleg]

• Members

Very cool stuff! I especially like the Guile theme - I played Street Fighter constantly as a kid, and I liked a lot of the music. Do you have any more in that vein?

Glad you enjoyed them. Here are a few others, some from the previous year when our recording setup was not so sophisticated.

[video=youtube;OI7aWNMncbg]

[video=youtube;ilgV0O46e2g]

[video=youtube;3PyESE_ks3Q]

[video=youtube;REJ_EErhBco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REJ_EErhBco

[video=youtube;-oSD95nhnz0]

• Members

Hey I see you tried to PM me. Feel free to send me an e-mail.
tlbonehead@yahoo.com

I was going to ask you about the Vox in your sig, but I just got F'd over on eBay. I got outbidded on a pedal, so I went and ordered a BYOC kit I'd been eyeing with that play money. Then I guess the highest bidder got cold feet and retracted their bid, and now I spent way more on gear than I originally intended. So never mind about the amp. :facepalm:

• Members
I was going to ask you about the Vox in your sig, but I just got F'd over on eBay. I got outbidded on a pedal, so I went and ordered a BYOC kit I'd been eyeing with that play money. Then I guess the highest bidder got cold feet and retracted their bid, and now I spent way more on gear than I originally intended. So never mind about the amp.
:facepalm:

that's good cuz I sold it on Ebay a couple weeks ago! :) But thanks!

Archived