December Spam Thread... Ho .... Ho...... Ho!!!!

Frets99

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
For sale is a Beautifully Grained One Piece American Black Walnut Strat Style body Sadly I am not going to go ahead with this project. It will make an amazing guitar for someone. I bought it from the ebay auction below. The reason it is listed as no longer available rather than the typical "sold" is that I had just bought another body from the seller hours before he listed this one and he agreed to send me this one instead before the one I bought shipped out. I'm going to link some pictures here and there are more pictures available from the action listing below.

I paid $224.44 shipped. Looking for $160 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48
My pics (again more linked from the auction link below):
IMG_1133.jpg
IMG_1134.jpg
IMG_1135.jpg

Specs from auction listing.
"Fitted for a Non-Tremolo Fender Hartail Bridge,2-1/16" String Spacing.
Standard 2-3/16" neck pocket,5/8" deep x 3" long.
Rear Control Cavity Routed for four pots and rear route for Les Paul Style switch,both with American Bkack Wallut covers.
Routed for Gibson LP Style Switch in upper bout. Similar to a Jaguar.
Sanded to 220 grit.
Arm and belly relief cuts.
1-3/4" thick and weighs 4.5.0 LBS."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Ameri...:X:RTQ:US:1123

• Members

All prices shipped and insured CONUS. Open to shipping elsewhere, inquire for rates.

Schecter Loomis - $550

ApFUc.jpg
dL0VN.jpg

-Near Mint, played this less than ten times since I bought it back in September
-Minimal glossing on satin finish from contact with skin
-Will ship in most of the original packaging

Schecter C1 Professional - $310

nMK5y.jpg
uTdxl.jpg

-Near Mint, played this twice at most
-Will ship in most of the original packaging

BC Rich ASM Pro - $335

Wgw03.jpg
7WrAE.jpg

-Excellent condition, minimal fretwear, slight scratching on back
-Minimal glossing on satin finish from contact with skin
-No case

Hondo Gibson Grabber/Ripper (Not sure which one) - $100

Z8lul.jpg
vZGY6.jpg

-Frets are pretty good, beastly P bass sound, P bass feeling neck
-No truss rod cover, only one knob (not pictured)
-Scratches and dings as to be expected on a 30 year old instrument, overall shape is pretty good though, and it is a *great* bass for the money, sounds awesome
-No case

Ibanez DT 250 - $125

VcWog.jpg
TjFml.jpg

-Details later

References

Metalguitarist.org - iTrader - Greg McCoy

Rogueleader

TalkBass Forums - Feedback - Rogueleader

Andy Sneap Forum (Inquire)

Harmony Central (Inquire)

JCF (Inquire)

• Members

Gibson Fireburst Les Paul Studio w/ OHC - $825.00 shipped/paypal obo
50s neck
Photo%20Sep%2025%2C%201%2050%2032%20PM.j
Photo%20Sep%2025%2C%201%2050%2029%20PM.j

MIM Fender Tele Special w/gigbag - $400 shipped/paypal obo
Upgraded with a Babicz Full Contact Bridge, lil 59 in the bridge and SD p-rail in the neck. Not sure of the neck shape but it's on the thinner side.
Most versatile tele I've played.
Photo%20Sep%2025%2C%201%2050%2040%20PM.j
Photo%20Sep%2025%2C%201%2050%2036%20PM.j

• Members

DiMarzio bridge DP197 and neck DP196 Virtual PAF set.
The bridge is all black, and the neck is zebra.

Pickups are in very good condition with plenty of lead left. Has the mounting hardware (screws & springs). Will sell as set only.

$90 shipped USA/Canada if you use regular payapl
$80 shipped USA/Canada if you use paypal gift option

VPAF-001.jpg
VPAF-002.jpg

• Members

Needing money for Christmas, getting rid of as many of my pedals as I can. Very depressing to me, but sacrifices have to be made, I don't have much else of value. Open to any and all reasonable offers, no trades.

002.jpg

Pedals Pictured:

• BBE Wah
  • Boss PS-3 Pitch Shifter (Mode 7 and all that)
  • Boss OD-1 PENDING
  • Devi Ever Hyperion
  • Ibanez DE-7 SOLD
  • Sean Ryan Custom Phaser (Phase 90-based design with a depth knob, super bright white LED)
  • Tech 21 Blonde V1

Pedals Not Pictured:
  • Danelectro French Toast Octave Fuzz
  • Morley Little Alligator volume pedal
  • Sean Ryan Custom Colorsound Overdriver/Power Boost clone (David Gilmour, Jeff Beck, etc)

• Members

WTTF these T-Rex pedals..
Tonebug Reverb
Tonebug Sensewah

what I have for trade is..all pedals are in excellent to new condition...
MXR Doubleshot Distortion
Tech 21 Double Drive Mod x3
EHX Germanium Big Muff
Moen Pretty Dolly Analog Delay (has a misaligned power input but works,you can still put the plug in it)

willing to sell these also and Friday I will be able to buy the pedals...

• Members

$950 after shipping and paypal.
wolfgangtoptoo.jpg
wolfgangtop.jpg
wolfgangaccwithmanual.jpg
Wolfgangmatchhead.jpg
wolfgangpinhead.jpg
Peavey Wolfgang Standard with original hardshell case with key and candy (owner's manual, extra springs for floyd, allen wrenches). Excllent condition. There are two blemishes on back (pictured) neither go through the paint, other than that it's minty. I know this is cliche but the pix really don't do it justice. The top looks better in person, red has got to be the most difficult color to photograph. This is a good one, you can fell it resonating when when played acoustically and it sounds great plugged in. I bought this from the original owner. He told me he bought two back in the late '90's. He played one and this has spent most of it's life in the case.

• Members

This is a beauty!! Absolute mint condition PRS Torero in purple burst finish!! Well kept in smoke free environment. Selling it on ebay.

Ebay link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRS-SE-Torer...item3a7c91b5ae

The SE Torero Electric Guitar from Paul Reed Smith features a double-cutaway solid mahogany body and a maple top faced with a beautiful flame maple veneer. The 3-piece maple through body neck has a 24-fret ebony fingerboard and a comfortable wide-fat profile. You'll feel right at home with the 25.5" scale length. The PRS Torero is loaded with an EMG-81 pickup in the bridge position and the EMG-85 in the neck position. The electric guitar's Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo bridge gives you the freedom to express every nuance of your style. Cordura gig bag included

• Members

Selling some great pedals and recording/practicing tools:

KR Musical The Doubler Fuzz: amazing RARE fuzz/octave pedal from the now defunct KR Musical. This one has plenty of dings but it has THE tone: $225 shipped CONUS

Dunlop Rotovibe JH-4S: hard to find version from the original Hendrix series. Sounds MUCH better than the JD4S version (I've compared them extensively). Some dings/wear but it works and sound great: $150 shipped CONUS

Boss CE-2 Made in Japan BLACK label: Excellent condition overall for its age with some minor dings. The label is fully in tact with no velcro: $125 shipped CONUS

Ibanez FZ7: great sounding cheapo fuzz. $25 shipped CONUS

Johnson J-Station: good condition with some normal wear. Comes with power supply and original box + CD: $75 shipped CONUS

Korg PXR4: good condition with some normal wear. Original box included but no power supply: $45 shipped CONUS

0113425D-1BFF-4122-B605-AB0704EA0C37-332

FE6AF013-3849-401C-805E-F84345B5F2CC-332

49D7F5B9-C7EF-4291-A99F-E3391C768103-332

Up for sale is an early 70's MIJ Yamaha FG300 Hummingbird copy. This guitar sounds and plays GREAT...which is why I bought her. There are plenty of dings/scrapes/dents throughout, but I call that mojo wink.gif. Pickguard is original, but could prob. should be glued down again. The tuners have been upgraded to Schaller's and the original case is included as well.

$400 shipped CONUS. NO TRADES

D2FDA661-0163-446A-B66F-271365728011-390

103C01C1-B7FC-4BAC-B9D6-7406DD937F9E-332

A385F43D-9F3C-490B-BA9E-E883B118B0EB-332

158CCF68-889D-408E-97FC-BA5A771E5EC0-332

487554FE-DCAE-4949-987F-8183B39FB460-332

92CEF24E-B92C-4D78-B99F-F1135999C40E-332

• Members
SOLD !!!

GIBSON LES PAUL STANDARD FADED TOBACCO BURST !!!

It's a 2005 model of which I am the second owner. The original owner has quite the collection of guitars including several LP Customs from the 70's and a '56 Stratocaster. Due to his extensive collection he said this guitar probably had less than 20 hours of play time. Mostly just hung on the wall.

With that said, I own two other Les Pauls that get almost all of the play time (because one is my #1 and the other is a great LP to drag around town and play with buddies). In fact, in the almost 3 years I have owned it, I have only played it about 20 hours. In my situation, it spent it's off time in the Gibson case which is included (contains documentation and tool, 4 digit case code has never been set).

So this guitar only has about 40 HOURS OF ACTUAL PLAYTIME !!!

Anyway, it's got Zebra Burstbucker Pro's Humbucker pickups and a 60's style thinner neck...

Great guitar with very little play time. $1400 OBO..., shipped in the continental 48...

attachment.php?attachmentid=350562&d=135
attachment.php?attachmentid=350561&d=135
attachment.php?attachmentid=350563&d=135
attachment.php?attachmentid=350560&d=135
IMG_2125m.jpg
attachment.php?attachmentid=350564&d=135
IMG_2128m.jpg

here are more pics here when i first got it... no longer has these pup covers on the guitar however... they were not stock anyway.

New Guitar Day Thread from 2009

• Members
Squier J5 Telecaster. MINT. Still has plastic on the pickguard, and no dings or scratches. Plays beautifully, and sounds great. Will ship with new Fender .009s installed cool.gif:

8-5-12Teles001.jpg

100_2044.jpg

Features:
Body: Alder
Neck: 1-piece maple, '60s C-shaped (gloss polyester finish)
Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" radius (305 mm)
Number of frets: 22 medium jumbo
Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Width at nut: 1.65" (42 mm)
Hardware: Chrome
Tuning Keys: Die-cast
Bridge: Tele 6-saddle for humbucking pickup saddles
Pickguard: Polished stainless steel
Pickups: Custom Alnico II humbucking (neck), Custom ceramic magnet humbucking (bridge)
Controls: Volume, Volume
Pickup switching: 3-position toggle:
Position 1. Bridge pickup
Position 2. Bridge and neck pickups
Position 3. Neck pickup
Strings: Fender Super 250l, Nickel Plated Steel (.009 To .042
Unique features:
Matching black painted headstock
Bound top and back
Toggle switch mounted on upper bout
Stainless steel pickguard
Chrome switch tip
No jack flat spot on body perimeter
Dot Position Inlays
Silver Squier Logo
Synthetic bone nut

These may be discontinued soon, as I see MF has 'em on backorder idn_smilie.gif.

You're not gonna get a used one in better shape. These are on sale for $375 new; I'll do this one for $300 obo PP'ed & shipped to lower 48 only.

Archived