Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• Members
Originally posted by devast8r

Sorry man, I'm not looking for a handout. I can find my own beer and strippers. And you cannot doubt that I will rock hard and long, but I do so of my own volition. It has nothing to do with me being in the militia. In fact, I'm just going to rock harder to spite you.

I understand. You are hereby granted an immediate honorable and unconditional discharge. You are welcome to return at any time, as your hard rocking skills are appreciated.

ROCK ON in your own special, anti-establishment way.

MAZI BEE

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by Milhouse Nixon

My band is covering Wham!, ABBA, the Clash, and Cheap Trick at our show tomorrow?

Can I join the legion of rock?

As long as you believe in your heart that you are ROCKING as HARD as you POSSIBLY can then, yes, you are welcome in the Militia, non-withstanding your questionable fondness of swedish rock and roll. Your commitment to Clash and Cheap Trick more than fullfill your ROCK AND ROLL CRED.

ROCK ON Milhouse Nixon! Welcome to the Revolution. Wear your stripes PROUD and LOUD!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Mazi Bee

Please forgive the oversight. Your service record has been located among a pile of stippers panties and assorted lingerie. Good work soldier!!

You name has been rightfully restored to the list.

ROCK ON Luke66!!!!!!!!!!

things do get out of hand with the strippers. where my ability to ROCK OUT on guitar only gets a 5 out of 10, my ability to ROCK HARD with the strippers gets a 9.8 out of 10!

ROCK HARD, GET STRIPPERS!!!!

• Members
Originally posted by Mazi Bee

You must play in tune, and learn at least 2 songs total from any of the following groups:

Iron Maiden

Judas Preist

Scorpions

Randy Rhoads era Ozzy

AC/DC

Van Halen (DLR era only)

woohoo...80's , spandex, big hair, whammy bar diving ROCK!!

my guitar would fit right in..

guitar1zs.jpg

• Members

My band is covering Wham!, ABBA, the Clash, and Cheap Trick at our show tomorrow?

Can I join the legion of rock?

Duder, we are playing Captain & Tennille, disco-era Rod Stewart, Buggles, Donna Summer, and Starland {censored}ing Vocal Band. We will rock you into the ground.

• Members
Originally posted by Jimmy James

Tis an Honor. Ok, where's my free Kramer Baretta?

No no, you would be too comfortable with that, and comfort is not conducive to rocking.

To help you rock harder, the Punk Rock Expeditionary Force has liberated a 335 for you (please, so long as you ask no questions, you cannot be charged as an accessory).

We've covered it with stickers for the Sex Pistols, Clash, Damned, etc.

Rock on Oscar,

BK

Kommandant, Punk Rock Expeditionary Force, MBM

• Members
Originally posted by Brian Krashpad

No no, you would be too comfortable with that, and comfort is not conducive to rocking.

To help you rock harder, the Punk Rock Expeditionary Force has liberated a 335 for you (please, so long as you ask no questions, you cannot be charged as an accessory).

We've covered it with stickers for the Sex Pistols, Clash, Damned, etc.

Rock on Oscar,

BK

Kommandant, Punk Rock Expeditionary Force, MBM

I'll take a lobotomy first. ;)

Intricate deedly-deedly-dee solos rule!

• Members

One_Flew_Over_The_%20Cuckoos.JPG

"Friend of mine had one. Designer of the neutron bomb. Did you ever hear of the neutron bomb? Destroys people, but leaves buildings standing. Fits in a suitcase, so small, no one knows it's there until Blammo! Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead! It's so immoral working on the thing, it can drive you mad. That's what happened to this friend of mine. So, he had a lobotomy. Now he's well again."

-- J. Frank Parnell

BK

• Members
Originally posted by Longhair

I feel neglected
:(

I'm sorry Longhair. Our personnel dept lost many records. We would care to re-enlist in an extended tour of duty with the Militia?

ROCK ON Longhair!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Here's your stripes Lonhair, come claim them and join us in our quest for KICK ASS GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION!!! You have always been a good friend of the Militia. Welcome!!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members

Bump for GLOBAL ROCK AND ROCK DOMINATION!!!

We got 16 new members yesterday and so far 2 more new ones today.

A great turn out and a huge response from veteran members as well! I hereby bestow the MBM ASS KICKING AWARD to the entire Milita. You all kick serious ass!!!

militia_kickingass.jpg

So who else wants a hand in SAVING ROCK AND ROLL????

• Members
Originally posted by Sherinian gonnabe

What's the application process like? I'd be willing to do anything except cornholing and the like.
:o

You willingness to do anything but cornholing and the like shows your willingness to SAVE ROCK AND ROLL, and an admirable sense of self control.

Pledge to ROCK AS HARD AS YOU CAN and DEFEAT ALL ENEMIES of ROCK and you will be a fine addition to our forces!

Welcome Sherinian gonnabe! Wear your stripes PROUDLY!!!!!!

flyingv_militia.gif