Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by Mazi Bee

You must play in tune, and learn at least 2 songs total from any of the following groups:

Iron Maiden

Judas Preist

Scorpions

Randy Rhoads era Ozzy

AC/DC

Van Halen (DLR era only)

Once you've done that it will prove your commitment to GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION.

So are ya in or out???

I've played:

Judas Preist: Hellion/Another Thing Comin'/Breakin' The Law
Scorpions: Big City Nights/Rock You Like a Hurricane
Randy Rhoads era Ozzy: Mr. Crowley/Crazy Train
AC/DC: Back in Black
Van Halen: Panama/Bring Your Whiskey Home/Hear about it later (Just the intro)/Ain't Talkin' Bout Love/Unchained/Mean Streets/Hot For Teacher/House of Pain/Bottoms Up/Somebody Get Me a Doctor/Little Guitars

I'm weak on my Maiden aside from the "Wasted Years" lick but I dug Live After Death. I think all the Halen makes up for my weak Maiden. I thought they galloped a little too much.

• Members

I'm a process engineer by day, but a ROCKER by night and weekends. Unfortunately, I am holed up in my computer room for all my ROCKIN OUT. Perhaps I could be involved with some sort of intel gathering operations for the MILITIA.

I guarantee that even though I don't play out I do indeed ROCK HARD. Not WELL but HARD.

Perhaps I could start the Covert Bedroom Guitarist Brigade or CBGB for short. I believe it would be the goal of many to try and get into CBGB.

• Members
Originally posted by systemfan!!

Randy's solos are too hard. I'm a wimp and I am depressed now:(
:(

I'll come back and apply in a while:(

m/:mad: m/

No one said you had to play them as well as Randy!! We respect and represent ALL levels of playing in the Militia. All that matters in that you have ROCK in your HEART. That is the most important requirement. If you have that, ask to join and you will be welcomed.

ROCK ON

• Members
Originally posted by Jimmy James

I've played:

Judas Preist: Hellion/Another Thing Comin'/Breakin' The Law

Scorpions: Big City Nights/Rock You Like a Hurricane

Randy Rhoads era Ozzy: Mr. Crowley/Crazy Train

AC/DC: Back in Black

Van Halen: Panama/Bring Your Whiskey Home/Hear about it later (Just the intro)/Ain't Talkin' Bout Love/Unchained/Mean Streets/Hot For Teacher/House of Pain/Bottoms Up/Somebody Get Me a Doctor/Little Guitars

I'm weak on my Maiden aside from the "Wasted Years" lick but I dug Live After Death. I think all the Halen makes up for my weak Maiden. I thought they galloped a little too much.

Then welcome to the revolution Jimmy James!! You have shown that you have the desire to SAVE ROCK AND ROLL.

ROCK ON. Here are your stripes. Wear them PROUDLY and LOUDLY.

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Michael Shea

I'm a process engineer by day, but a ROCKER by night and weekends. Unfortunately, I am holed up in my computer room for all my ROCKIN OUT. Perhaps I could be involved with some sort of intel gathering operations for the MILITIA.

I guarantee that even though I don't play out I do indeed ROCK HARD. Not WELL but HARD.

Perhaps I could start the Covert Bedroom Guitarist Brigade or CBGB for short. I believe it would be the goal of many to try and get into CBGB.

Welcome to the revolution Michael Shea! We welcome ALL kinds of rockers into the Militia. Whether you primalrily rock out at home or onstage 5 nights a week, you will find a place here and we will utillize you skills to achieve our goal of GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION!

ROCK ON!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by IKE

Experienced help is here. I'm joining the Mazi Militia. When sweet tits next door sees my new badge, she'll fall to her knees:o

ROCK ON IKE!! I've always considered you an unofficial member. You've always been one of our most vocal supporters. As a matter of fact, I already had you listed in our "veteran ASS KICKERS" list.

With your experience of fine beer and fine boobies, and your commitment to ROCK AND ROLL and outlandish behavior, you will be one of our most revered and respected members.

Welcome IKE. ROCK ON

Take this badge and rub it all over sweet tits for us.

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Grolsch

Know all the songs by heart. Can i join?

Grolsch, you have shown through your knowledge and mastery of the all time greatest bands ever that you have what it takes to join us in GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION!!

ROCK ON. Wear your stripes PROUD AND LOUD!!!!!!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by devast8r

{censored} the establishment!!!! MAZI BEE IS THE MAN!!!

DAMN THE MAN!!!!

I assume by your explosive enthusiasm that you are wanting to join our unstoppable revolution.

ROCK ON. We will put you to good use in our efforts to {censored} the establishment and commit WORLDWIDE ROCK AND ROLL SUPERIORITY!!!!!!!

Welcome to the revolution devast8r!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members

I assume by your explosive enthusiasm that you are wanting to join our unstoppable revolution.

ROCK ON. We will put you to good use in our efforts to {censored} the establishment and commit WORLDWIDE ROCK AND ROLL SUPERIORITY!!!!!!!

Welcome to the revolution devast8r!!

No! The MBM is the establishment! I think my head just exploded!!

• Members
Originally posted by devast8r

No! The MBM is the establishment! I think my head just exploded!!

Congratulations, you've been drafted into the Militia. You can request a discharge, but you must submit your request in writing, at which point it will be forwarded to our personnel department, which will review your request. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for a desicion. In the meantime, we still expect you to fulfil your duty to the Militia and ROCK AS HARD AS YOU POSSIBLY can at all times.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm sure it will all get worked out eventually. In the meantime, feel free to enjoy some beer and strippers.

MAZI BEE

• Members
Originally posted by Luke66

my name was left off!!

Please forgive the oversight. Your service record has been located among a pile of stippers panties and assorted lingerie. Good work soldier!!

You name has been rightfully restored to the list.

ROCK ON Luke66!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm sure it will all get worked out eventually. In the meantime, feel free to enjoy some beer and strippers.

MAZI BEE

Sorry man, I'm not looking for a handout. I can find my own beer and strippers. And you cannot doubt that I will rock hard and long, but I do so of my own volition. It has nothing to do with me being in the militia. In fact, I'm just going to rock harder to spite you.

• Members
Originally posted by Pappity-Pap-Pap

So was mine!

Pappity-Pap-Pap, when you went under deep cover for as part of our covert intel gathering missions, your idenity was shielded for your protection.

Now that you have returned from your highly successful mission which futhered our goal of GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION, your name and identity have been restored. Please report to the Scores Nightclub on Broadway and 53rd in the VIP Room for immediate "debriefing" by a lovely agent of your choice.

ROCK ON Pappity-Pap-Pap!!!