Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• Members
Originally posted by hbk 4ever DX

Same here.
:(

Sergeant First Class hbk 4ever DX, you are a very valuable member, as you play an important role by whipping all the new recruits into shape at our exclusive boot camp.

You name has been rightfully placed in the distinquished veterans list.

ROCK ON hbk 4ever DX!!!!!!

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by Mazi Bee

You willingness to do anything but cornholing and the like shows your willingness to SAVE ROCK AND ROLL, and an admirable sense of self control.

Pledge to ROCK AS HARD AS YOU CAN and DEFEAT ALL ENEMIES of ROCK and you will be a fine addition to our forces!

Welcome Sherinian gonnabe! Wear your stripes PROUDLY!!!!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

I hereby PLEDGE to ROCK AS HARD AS I CAN and DEFEAT ALL ENEMIES of ROCK! Any HEATHENS barring the TRUE PATH of ROCK will henceforth be anally VIOLATED by AFGHAN tribesmen on MY command, carried out in the HOLY NAME of the MILITIA!

I will now put on my ROCKIN' Angus Young SCHOOLBOY outfit and crank OUT the ROCK until my aging neighbours SHRIVEL UP and die THRASHING in their ROCKERS, or get RE-ENERGIZED by the BRUTE FORCE of my/our SHEER ROCKITUDE. :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by Sherinian gonnabe

I hereby PLEDGE to ROCK AS HARD AS I CAN and DEFEAT ALL ENEMIES of ROCK! Any HEATHENS barring the TRUE PATH of ROCK will henceforth be anally VIOLATED by AFGHAN tribesmen on MY command, carried out in the HOLY NAME of the MILITIA!

I will now put on my ROCKIN' Angus Young SCHOOLBOY outfit and crank OUT the ROCK until my aging neighbours SHRIVEL UP and die THRASHING in their ROCKERS, or get RE-ENERGIZED by the BRUTE FORCE of my/our SHEER ROCKITUDE.
:mad:

I like your additude!!! KICK ASS!!

Carry on.

icon14.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Sherinian gonnabe

I will now put on my ROCKIN' Angus Young SCHOOLBOY outfit and crank OUT the ROCK until my aging neighbours SHRIVEL UP and die THRASHING in their ROCKERS, or get RE-ENERGIZED by the BRUTE FORCE of my/our SHEER ROCKITUDE.
:mad:

LOL :D :D :D Very good indeed...

• Members

Sergeant First Class hbk 4ever DX, you are a very valuable member, as you play an important role by whipping all the new recruits into shape at our exclusive boot camp.

You name has been rightfully placed in the distinquished veterans list.

ROCK ON hbk 4ever DX!!!!!!

Thank you much, sir. I will continue to train my students in the art of rocking hard and kicking ass.

• Members

Please consider this my aplication for the MBM. My experience dables in blues rock, esoteric arts, mind control games...oh yes, if i get to be selected, i appoint myself to form the MBM International Sniper Brigade...

The MBM Sniper Brigade has as one of its objectives, to put down one by one, if we have to, all those who oppose rock and roll. A few of its recreational options would be rocking very hard, drink very hard and have good old fun with very hot chicks around the world...

Saludos.

• Members

hey, Jossy: sounds awesome, dude!!! We definitely have an IMMEDIATE OPENING in that department!! I have all your processing done--I just need the confirmation of our esteemed leader, MAZI BEE, to give me the green light!!!:D stay tuned!!! AND most of all, RAWK OUT!!!!

• Members
Originally posted by Jossy

Please consider this my aplication for the MBM. My experience dables in blues rock, esoteric arts, mind control games...oh yes, if i get to be selected, i appoint myself to form the MBM International Sniper Brigade...

The MBM Sniper Brigade has as one of its objectives, to put down one by one, if we have to, all those who oppose rock and roll. A few of its recreational options would be rocking very hard, drink very hard and have good old fun with very hot chicks around the world...

Saludos.

ROCK ON Jossy. I admire your additude. One of the core tenants of the Mazi Bee Militia however is tolerence for people who choose a different path than us. However, we cannot tolerate enemies whose sole pupose is to destroy our enjoyment of ROCK AND ROLL and turn us into muzak lovin zombies!!!! Fire at will.

Welcome to the Revolution!! You name has been added to our roster.

Wear your stripes PROUD and LOUD!!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members

I'm learning "Run to the Hills" so it will enable me to share in a group experience with good cheer!:)

White man came across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our tribes, he killed our creed
He took our game for his own need

We fought him hard we fought him well
Out on the plains we gave him hell
But many came too much for cree
Oh will we ever be set free?

Riding through dustclouds and barren wastes
Galloping hard on the plains
Chasing the redskins back to their holes
Fighting them at their own game
Murder for freedom a stab in the back
Women and children and cowards attack

Run to the hills run for your lives

Soldier blue on the barren wastes
Hunting and killing their game
Raping the women and wasting the men
The only good indians are tame
Selling them whisky and taking their gold
Enslaving the young and destroying the old

(repeat to end)

• Members
Originally posted by msalamander

I probably should have joined a long while ago...I try to rock so hard all the time. Example: I've got a huge headache right now, but I'm still blasting Live at Leeds. Rock.

ROCK ON msalamander! You will fit in perfectly!! Welcome to the Revolution!!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members

yeah, let's keep this mutha goin' and break some recruitment records (which we already have!!)--SIGN RIGHT ON UP, ALL NEW RECRUITS, and get ready for the totally rad indoctrination you'll be going through ---date and time TBA!!!! C'mon in!!!:D

• Members

ROCK ON Jossy. I admire your additude. One of the core tenants of the Mazi Bee Militia however is tolerence for people who choose a different path than us. However, we cannot tolerate enemies whose sole pupose is to destroy our enjoyment of ROCK AND ROLL and turn us into muzak lovin zombies!!!! Fire at will.

Welcome to the Revolution!! You name has been added to our roster.

Wear your stripes PROUD and LOUD!!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

Glad to join. Now get me my targets, im eager to begin, and so is the MBM International Sniper Brigade!

Saludos.