Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by JoeBoy

I would like to pledge my loyality to the Militia and ask proudly to join the ranks .

ROCK ON JoeBoy!!! With your help, our victory is guaranteed in our fight for GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION!!

Here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by 69lespaul

Anything for you Mazi. You are the wind beneath my wings. LOL. I guess me and danocoustic need to start a sight for the Geezer brigade next. LOL.

Are you nuts? I have a hard enough time keeping up the roster of the HCGB!

Still...

Congrats to my confederates in the Mazi Bee Militia, keep it rockin', ya punks :D

• Members
Originally posted by blind radish

Blind Radish reporting for Duty Sir!

*cough* *Wheeze* CRANK IT UP!

ROCK ON blind radish! I accept your pledge to help us SAVE ROCK AND ROLL and acheive GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Danocoustic

Are you nuts? I have a hard enough time keeping up the roster of the HCGB!

Still...

Congrats to my confederates in the Mazi Bee Militia, keep it rockin', ya punks
:D

:D Thanks Dano! ROCK ON! :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Mazi Bee

Awesome!! Thanks Bernie! Yes, it is real. People have forever been telling me that if I put my crazy junk on a t-shirt, they would like to have it. So that was the first step. Nice address yes?

I'll have all sorts of things on there for MBM members and others. I'll probably even consider doing custom designs as well. Like if you need like one or two t-shirts for The Invisible Band......

Will you ship to europe?:)
The first picture on your site is already great!:cool:

• Members

I want to be the offical enemy of the MBM! :mad:

I will promote sensible diets, proper courting of prospective mates through curbing debaucherous urges, and discouraging eye contact with anyone.

My performances will promote proper footwork, playing below conversation volumes, and integrating hand clapping into our rhythym section.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by babybatter

I want to be the offical enemy of the MBM!
:mad:

I will promote sensible diets, proper courting of prospective mates through curbing debaucherous urges, and discouraging eye contact with anyone.

My performances will promote proper footwork, playing below conversation volumes, and integrating hand clapping into our rhythym section.

Aha! You are everything we are fighting against in our fight to SAVE ROCK N ROLL!! You will indeed be an excellent adversary!!! :mad: :mad:

Even still, I encourage you to see the light and choose the PATH OF ROCK instead.

Therefore, I encourage you to ROCK ON and will welcome you into the militia at any time once you decide that SAVING ROCK AND ROLL is more worthwhile than making it boring.

:cool:

• Members

Mazi,

I just wanted to let you know that while I'm a quiet guy and infrequent poster, I am currently undercover in the jazz world as I incorporate ear punishing distortion into smooth jazz and 9flat5 chords into RAWK! I once again pledge my loyalty to the cause, my unmitigated contempt for THE MAN and all he stands for, and my undying devotion to bringing the noize in whatever form it may take!

I offer to you my service as Lieutenant in the Underground Jazz Brigade--SIR!!

• Members
Originally posted by FraDiavolo

Mazi,

I just wanted to let you know that while I'm a quiet guy and infrequent poster, I am currently undercover in the jazz world as I incorporate ear punishing distortion into smooth jazz and 9flat5 chords into RAWK! I once again pledge my loyalty to the cause, my unmitigated contempt for THE MAN and all he stands for, and my undying devotion to bringing the noize in whatever form it may take!

I offer to you my service as Lieutenant in the Underground Jazz Brigade--SIR!!

Excellent! Your work and dedication is OUTSTANDING and will bring us much closer to our objective! ROCK ON Lieutenant FraDiavolo!!!

• Members

babybatter=Republican right-winger/spoiler/party-pooper!!!!:D An enemy of our movement!! So, MBM'ers, how do you want to deal w/ this 'acknowledged' enemy??? The floor is open to suggestions--fire away!!!:D Me?? Guess I'd just place the dude in front of my Gallien-Krueger 700-watt bass amp (bi-amped @ 4 ohms, mind you--that's alot!!LOL!!) and FLAIL AWAY HEAVILY 'til he repents and joins!!!:D That'd be COOL!!!

• Members
Originally posted by sekler

Count me in, I only play my guitars behind my neck
:cool:

KICK ASS sekler! You obviously have what it takes to help us SAVE ROCK N ROLL and achieve GLOBAL ROCK N ROLL DOMINATION!! Set your SONIC EARTH SHATTERING MOUNTIAN CRUSHING PHASERS on KILL and CRANK IT!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON, here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by pedalpat

mazi can i be a member of your militia?

ROCK ON pedalpat! I accept your pledge to SAVE ROCK AND ROLL and join our fight for GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINIATION!! Your unique skills will be a tremendous asset to our cause!!

flyingv_militia.gif