Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think the MBM needs some sort of endorsement deal w/ ESP, Jackson, or any of the other shred-machine manufacturers--can you imagine a custom-shop ESP w/ 'Mazi Bee Militia' emblazed on it?? That'd be COOL-N-CRUSHING at the same time!!! RAWK ON, bros'!!!:D

• Members
Originally posted by droge

I think the MBM needs some sort of endorsement deal w/ ESP, Jackson, or any of the other shred-machine manufacturers--can you imagine a custom-shop ESP w/ 'Mazi Bee Militia' emblazed on it?? That'd be COOL-N-CRUSHING at the same time!!! RAWK ON, bros'!!!
:D

ROCK ON droge!

• Members
Originally posted by Scott314

ROCK on troops! And seeing that it's the weekend, I thought some DRINKS were in order.

beer_04.jpg

Knowing how much ASS our militia members KICK, this truck probably won't last the NIGHT, but REINFORCEMENTS are on the way!

:D :D :cool:

• Members

So...you guys like rocking, huh?

I too enjoy this.

I was writing a solo for my band at the 2nd guitarist's studio the other day. While I was wailing away, the ground shook and yawned open - and out flew a hundred fire-breathing demons.

Not to be startled into messing up my mind-blowing plickin, I kicked it up a notch. The speed with which the notes came out of the amplifier began to melt the heads of the demons now swirling around me. The other guitarist is now in the corner weeping, but I'm not about to back down!

Then a giant beast rises from the gaping whole, gitter in hand. He plays a few razzle-dazzle riffs. He's looking for a challenge. So I fire back. I start off slow, a groovy little melody that even he sort of swayed to. Then I got a little more aggressive, building up steam slowly and accelerating. As I peak, my guitar's squealing blends into the monsterous bellow of this great beast, who engulfs in flames and retreats back to the fiery chasm from whence he came, followed by the melty-headed demon gnats.

Then I set down the guitar, only to find out that the other guitarist never hit record. It really boiled my piss, but I had fun nevertheless.

Does this allow my entry into the Mazi Bee Militia?

:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Bernie Franks

So...you guys like rocking, huh?

I too enjoy this.

I was writing a solo for my band at the 2nd guitarist's studio the other day. While I was wailing away, the ground shook and yawned open - and out flew a hundred fire-breathing demons.

Not to be startled into messing up my mind-blowing plickin, I kicked it up a notch. The speed with which the notes came out of the amplifier began to melt the heads of the demons now swirling around me. The other guitarist is now in the corner weeping, but I'm not about to back down!

Then a giant beast rises from the gaping whole, gitter in hand. He plays a few razzle-dazzle riffs. He's looking for a challenge. So I fire back. I start off slow, a groovy little melody that even he sort of swayed to. Then I got a little more aggressive, building up steam slowly and accelerating. As I peak, my guitar's squealing blends into the monsterous bellow of this great beast, who engulfs in flames and retreats back to the fiery chasm from whence he came, followed by the melty-headed demon gnats.

Then I set down the guitar, only to find out that the other guitarist never hit record. It really boiled my piss, but I had fun nevertheless.

Does this allow my entry into the Mazi Bee Militia?

:cool:

WOW! KICK ASS Bernie! Now THAT is the kind of BRUTAL ROCK AND ROLL DEDICATION we are looking for! Your INSANE LEVELS of ALL OUT UNCAGED SONIC METAL DESTRUCTION will be useful indeed!!

ROCK ON. Welcome to the REVOLUTION!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members

from the sun kissed beach of Honolulu to the shores of Tripoli, the burbs of Florida, and DC all over the USA and way up north too, landing on the Sunset Strip wailing double high C# ...strafing the clubs of OC and the studios of the Valley, for over 40 years now, I've had one aim...Bring on the ROCK!

...sir*.

*I still do too, every single time.

do you accept geezers without tubes?

• Members
Originally posted by ZenFly

from the sun kissed beach of Honolulu to the shores of Tripoli, the burbs of Florida, and DC all over the USA and way up north too, landing on the Sunset Strip wailing double high C# ...strafing the clubs of OC and the studios of the Valley, for over 40 years now, I've had one aim...Bring on the ROCK!

...sir*.

*I still do too, every single time.

do you accept geezers without tubes?

Our only requirement is that you have ROCK AND ROLL in your HEART. You obviously do, you could teach of all us a thing or two I'm sure of it.

Welcome aboard! GO FORTH AND ROCK ZenFly!!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by vmx23

Mazi Bee sir, I am greatly touched by your noble efforts to save rock n' roll. I hereby pledge my royalty to your great cause.

You pledge your kings, queens, princes and princesses?

We don't want no stinkin' royalty!

We need your loyalty. Or if you wanna get real midieval on the world's ass, your fealty.

Now, re-pledge, soldier!

;)

BK

Kommandant, Punk Rock Expeditionary Force, MBM

• Members
You pledge your kings, queens, princes and princesses?

We don't want no stinkin' royalty!

We need your loyalty. Or if you wanna get real midieval on the world's ass, your fealty.

Now, re-pledge, soldier!

BK

Kommandant, Punk Rock Expeditionary Force, MBM

Whoops, I knew something was wrong, couldn't quite place it just now.

Mazi Bee sir, I am greatly touched by your noble efforts to save rock n' roll. I hereby pledge my loyalty to your great cause.

• Members

Mazi Bee sir, I am greatly touched by your noble efforts to save rock n' roll. I hereby pledge my loyalty to your great cause.

I was just {censored}ing with ya man! You're in.

Mazi will give you your ribbon when he wakes in a couple days.

BK

• Members

ROCK ON vmx23! We accept your pledge to help us SAVE ROCK AND ROLL and acheive GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION!!

GO forth, spread the WORD OF ROCK through SEARING SONIC EAR SPLITTING SOLOS and FOUNDATION SHATTERING RHYTHMS!!

Welcome to the REVOLUTION, wear your stripes PROUD and LOUD!!

flyingv_militia.gif