The most Beautiful guitar solos

blingdogg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Excellent solos, everyone. There's so many sweet ones out there, I liked a lot of them. So beautiful....
:love:
haha I like some Pink Floyd songs that were mentioned in this thread. I like the ones that get to the point, where the band just gets in right away and plays, but it's the songs that have too much spacey, atmospheric, experimental sounds that turn me off. Good stuff though. I think Time is my favorite song from them (partly because for some reason the solo reminds me of a live Little Wing performance Hendrix did once).

Don't know how he could leave out Division Bell though! Come on man, Marooned, High Hopes, Coming back to Life. That's a fantastic cd.

:poke::poke::poke:

:snax:

I meant to grab the quote from the other guy damn! :p

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Jackknife Johnny by Alice Cooper

Beware of Darkness by George Harrison

Fight The Good Fight by Triumph

Crying by Yngwie Malmsteen

Opened Up the Door by Journey

Help Me Through the Night by Joe Walsh

To Be a Man by Boston

Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot

Save Me by Queen

A number of the songs I was going to name have already been posted, but these are a few I thought of.

• Members

I'll go with Mark Knopfler's solo on Down to the Waterline, especially where it breaks down to  the different chord sequence. Gorgeous single coil tone with a flawlessly executed melodic line. I always dug Gary Moore's Parisienne Walkways for a 'bucker melodic theme.

Archived