Anyone intersted in the Squier Army?

Cooley

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by pro_magnum
I am just IN LOVE with that 51!
Thank you. Even though it is a stock photo, I corrected the gamma, saturation, etc, so it looks exactly (!) like mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hepnotic-

My Protone Fat Strat is simply the finest playing and best sounding Strat I have ever played. Period.

I haven't played every edition of Strat, but the Squier protone is simply a better instrument than the American, Japanese, or Mexican Standards which I have played.

The Vista Venus is different, unique, and of outstanding build quality. Something of a niche guitar, it has an absolutely incredible clean tone, which, if not the finest, would compare favorably to anything I have ever played.

And the 51? What can you say about those that hasn't already been said repeatedly? Different, unique, great bang for the buck once we put a tone pot in there.

What a lot of people have discovered, is that there are Squiers and that there are Squiers, and that this brand covers a lot of ground.

Some of them are unique, like the 51 and the Vista, while others, like the Protones, are actually SUPERIOR to the Fender headstock equivalents.

• Members
Originally posted by HEPNOTIC
not to be a troll, but why do you guys love squiers? other than their accessible prices.
I love any guitar that kicks butt - and I've owned 3 Squier guitars, 2 Strats and a Tele, and every one has been awesome. Not a single problem EVER.

The 2 Strats were $150 and $169, and the Tele was bought barely used for $99 - now THAT'S cool! thumb.gif

Archived