Anyone intersted in the Squier Army?

Cooley

• Members

Let me think...I've got....four with a fifth on the way...can I join?

Tele Custom II

142729134_07e1dec69b_o.jpg

My black `51 with GFS lipstick and Liverpool. I also have a blonde that is more or less stock, no pics yet.

193394770_226b6dff1e_o.jpg

The Korean Bullet that will be here next week. No idea what year.222298356_187ba90245_o.jpg

Standard tele that, at the time, had a `51 neck, but is now apart, the body completely stripped and will eventually go back together with a Tele Custom II neck I have for it. Stll undecided on color.

224444487_a7bc929ffd_o.jpg

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by machine gunner

Whassup Cooley!! I like to whip out my 51' in front of "good" players- they think I'm gonna automatically suck cause I'm playing a lowly Squier, but then I plug in and take em' to school...redface.gifcool.gif

Nice!

Welcome to the army Machine Gunner!thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by leopardstar

ok no offense guys and just trying to be helpful...but we already have an army, and a malitia....soooo why don't you all start the air force or national guard, maybe the navyidea.gifthumb.gifcool.gifbiggrin.gif

or a group gathering!

the squier group gathering

well....you all can be the american army...we can be the canadian army...better?

• Members

Originally posted by Cooley

or a group gathering!

the squier group gathering

well....you all can be the american army...we can be the canadian army...better?

biggrin.gif you know i almost put down "border patrol... to keep those canadians in line" cuz i know rude mood is from the great white north... its all goodwave.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a metallic purple Double FatStrat 7sting, with a hardtail.smile.gif But,I don't play it regularly and I have no pics.frown.gif

Do you have a Reserve Unit I could join?biggrin.gif

They were blowing out the Squier7's at GC. Purple wasn't my ideal choice of color. But it was the best playing and sounding out of the half dozen, or so that I had to choose from. They were all gone by noon of that same day. I got in early and got the pick of the litter!cool.gif

wave.gif

Archived