GAS'ers and Gearheads...

jelloman

• Replies 68.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh why couldn't the world have ended on Dec. 21......

My wife is sick now to. She being overly dramatic moaning and groaning. It sounds like I have a friggin' zombie trapped in the other room. Every once and a while she lets me know she's sick because of me but I'm Sure we caught this at he moms last week. They are sick also.

• Members

Happy New Year, buds. To celebrate the new year, I ordered a Boss ST-2 pedal. Can't wait to try it out.

This year, we are separating our hand wound singles a bit more, by revising each version for more individual character. There are a lot of "what's the difference?" questions, between the Hermosa and the Mariposa especially, so this will fix that.

One of my suppliers has seriously dropped the ball these past 2 months. Their "new crew" sends me a lot of wrong parts, putting me behind. If it keeps up, they are going to get dropped.

• Members

Saturn. Hope you get better soon. As you probably know my wife had a hip replacement. She is NOT a good patience. She is the A type personality and does not like resting. Besides loosing the dogs, it has been trying dealing with her recovery.

Speaking of Mrs Woody, she bought a new Apple iPad today and seems happy with it. She is going to sell her older Apple laptop, and just use the iPad.

• Members

Morning

Back in the offices today. Pretty much everyone is back in the offices now. Holidays are really over.

I go see the dentist this afternoon to get an assessment on how to fix my one tooth. It is the very last one on my right on the bottom row. I think I have had problems with that one before. These guys love to do crowns - but we shall see.

Later...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Woody_in_MN

View Post

Morning

Back in the offices today. Pretty much everyone is back in the offices now. Holidays are really over.

True dat! Oddly, though we are shutting down, today everyone is at the office, haha. I'm still trying to get rid of my beautiful desk frown.gif , plus Mrs. K and kids are still home on school holiday @ Casa Krashpad, so I came in to work from here instead. Just got off the phone w/new boss, am really excited about this new work relationship. He is a sharp guy and just a real stand-up person to boot.

What a great start to a new year, I could use one after all the drama of 2012!

Toof mojo Woody!

• Members

Good evening. I took Pekoe to the vet today for an annual checkup. He has bladder stones and needs surgery. I can't afford to have the surgery done at my vet's office so I have to take him to the low cost clinic at the animal welfare league. The alternative is to wait until the stones get out of hand and he needs to be put down. I'd like to avoid that if possible.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Woody_in_MN

View Post

Afternoon

Monica. Sick kitty ,mojo. I think you are doing the right thing.

Well I had some good luck at the dentist. They were able to re-cement the old crown back in. I don't know what they will charge me, but it s/b way less that fitting me for a new crown.

Wow Woody you have a dentist that actually fixes your teeth then worrys about money later? My dentist looks at your teeth and figures out what it will cost then calls the insurance company and finds out how much they will cover. Then he makes sure you have your checkbook or credit card. After all of that he proceeds to do a half assed job that you will have to go back to have fixed a couple weeks later.

I really miss my old dentist after he retired. He was a old Marine Cornel. None of that you might feel some pressure crap. He'd tell you strait up it's going to hurt but man he was a great dentist.

Archived