GAS'ers and Gearheads...

jelloman

• Replies 68.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by seven58

View Post

Woody, I was skating at a park in North Myrtle Beach where I go several times a year and saw this painted under the half pipe. I knew you were a fan and thought you would dig it.

IMG_0135.JPG

Wow, that's well done! I'm a huge JJ fan too. That'd make a great t-shirt design.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by seven58

View Post

Woody, I was skating at a park in North Myrtle Beach where I go several times a year and saw this painted under the half pipe. I knew you were a fan and thought you would dig it.

IMG_0135.JPG

I like it. My daughter in law made me a wrist band that says "WWJJD"- What would Joan Jett do?

• Members

I installed mini humbuckers in my Gibson Midtown Standard. The bridge pickup was wound by Ken at Rose Pickups. It's a hot alnico 2. The neck pickup was wound by Bryan at BG Pups. It's alnico 5. They sound awesome together. Installation was a breeze using GFS rings. I like those rings. There is no need to use tubing between the top of the ring and the humbucker itself.

DSCF6245.jpg

• Members

Geez, it took me a cool minute to find the reply button... Well, I guess we have to adapt.

Mornin. SUper busy at my house. Watching my Mom... yelling with vendors, sprained my ankle a couple of days ago, and I dropped my Telecaster in teh garage taking a huge chunk off the neck.... But other than that...

Archived