New Anderton Chapman guitars

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

badpenguin wrote:

:smileylol:

Wow, they reinvented the Baretta and Paul!

Seriously, the ML1 sounds sweet, but I personally don't like single pickup guitars, and the II very nice, love the tones, but does the world need another Paul copy?

OK, LP shape, SD59 pickups, phase switching, ebony board, hard case, more ESP Eclipse than LP thickness, great neck joint, 24 frets, unfinished neck back and at 550GBP??? I can get a crappy Gibson Melody Maker for that, or an MIC Ltd.

• Members

You know what? The reverse Tele headstock (which I don't ever recall seeing, though I'm sure is out there) might be my favorite reverse headstock.

Also, while I have no problem with Bucks, being banned from multiple boards? Seems like a pattern.

• Moderators

kayd_mon wrote:

You know what? The reverse Tele headstock (which I don't ever recall seeing, though I'm sure is out there) might be my favorite reverse headstock.

I've never liked reverse headstocks, but I must admit this one is growing on me, and wouldnt be the deal breaker I've seen it as before

• Members

kayd_mon wrote:

Also, while I have no problem with Bucks, being banned from multiple boards? Seems like a pattern.

I was not able to hear the guitars due to being at work and the vids blocked by sonicwall, but they look very nice. I like the HSS with the stained(?) finish. Very simplistic yet distinguished, IMO. 

The only issue I have with Buck is he seems negative. His attitude comes across as confrontational and when he is trying to contribute in a positive manner he comes across as negative due to my preception of him. Dave Aranow, for example,  can come across as negative, as I can at times, yet he does not seem to take himself too seriously. No offense Dave, it really is a compliment. 

Sorry that Buck could not keep himself in check, some of his insights were good.

Archived