zilgen scimitar 20". how much?

NomadDudeMan

• Members

I have one ^ and i want to know how much abouts i could get for it. i would like to upgrade quite a few steps up to a zilgen K custom medium light 22" ride.

its a 20 inch no keyholeing, cracks, dents or any of that. I have pollished the heck out of it. so it looks like a new zilgen cymbal but not as gold tho.

• Members

I have one ^ and i want to know how much abouts i could get for it. i would like to upgrade quite a few steps up to a zilgen K custom medium light 22" ride.

its a 20 inch no keyholeing, cracks, dents or any of that. I have pollished the heck out of it. so it looks like a new zilgen cymbal but not as gold tho.

Simbels are just dum. Especially zilgens. But if you have to, go with Pasties.

• Members

GC - Starter level cymbal $1 an inch

Selling on your own - Starter level cymbal 1 to 2$ an inch. Hard to have a brand new looking starter cymbal that is almost 20 years old, so lets say 20-25 bucks you should feel fair/lucky about.

Better off just keeping it and using as a 'just in case' cymbal.

• Members

Thsoe cmlbays snoud vrey good. Aubot thtiry yares ago I onwed 72 kay zijdlian calbmys, and tehy did csot aobut 150 dlolar the pceie. And aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Sclreieny

Pofosesrr Dooctr Ruodlf von Hinegawl

Biarn Sccinees Uint

Archived