zilgen scimitar 20". how much?

NomadDudeMan

• Members

Thsoe cmlbays snoud vrey good. Aubot thtiry yares ago I onwed 72 kay zijdlian calbmys, and tehy did csot aobut 150 dlolar the pceie. And aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Sclreieny

Pofosesrr Dooctr Ruodlf von Hinegawl

Biarn Sccinees Uint

You, sir, understand the science of word recognition.

• Members

Zildjian in spell check language:

Zilvia

Brazilian

Zillion

Zinfandel

Zilgen in spell check:

Zillion

Zinger

Zilvia

Algenib

This proves nothing.

Still.

It is however, written on his cymbal. Spell check fail is no excuse, i put it down to being.... errr..... how can i put this..... intellectually challenged?:poke:

• Members

So it would be better to just keep it as a back up kinda thing. I see. next question. What would be an Alternative to The medium K 22"? I mean price wise. i know its about 300 to 400 easy. But is there something a little cheaper but still has that tone to it? by the way ( I know that you pay for quality. don't point that out to me)

• Members

Gotta shop used man, most rides you should be able to find half retail or less if you look around. I got my 22" k custom for $125 from a member off this site. Craigslist and musicgoround have tons of used gear waiting to be had at low prices. Also Dream cymbals are tasty and fairly cheap, check em out.

• Members

So it would be better to just keep it as a back up kinda thing. I see. next question. What would be an Alternative to The medium K 22"? I mean price wise. i know its about 300 to 400 easy. But is there something a little cheaper but still has that tone to it? by the way ( I know that you pay for quality. don't point that out to me)

Go used, don't buy cracked or repaired cymbals. Lots of deals , in this economy.Shop hard on ebay or cl.Lots of good cymbals in the spam section up top, take to monty hall...I mean losforgain, he's always selling some.

Archived