I asked Gremson to marry me.

• Members

He has threatened me for a while with a desire to propose. Knowing the prankster as well as I do, I figure the day he asks me to marry him will either scare the {censored} out of me, or hurt. I was hoping to spare myself the humiliation of whatever he's plotting by beating him to the punch.

He said "Yes," and..... "but I'm still gonna propose eventually."

Look at those eyes. You'd be scared too.

:facepalm:

184088_10150740241615352_736020351_20176

• Members

I was waiting for the wails of the heartbroken who are now never going to have the chance of a long and happy life and, despite having seen here the evidence of your utter devotion to each other, had been holding out that last gasp of hope to one day win his hand.

:lol:

Congrats! :)

• Members

Congrats? Better question,,why?

Not knocking marriage or anything, no kids,,I guess it's just to help out on tax returns,,is that it?

Wish I had an answer for ya! I'm a big believer in "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" But she's really pumped, and well... I love her more than any other human, and plan to keep her locked in my basement for many years to come, so {censored} it!

We still have a while before anything's official. Bitch still needs to get divorced from her first marriage!

• Members

Wish I had an answer for ya! I'm a big believer in "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" But she's really pumped, and well... I love her more than any other human, and plan to keep her locked in my basement for many years to come, so {censored} it!

We still have a while before anything's official. Bitch still needs to get divorced from her first marriage!

Uh...yeah...that would be beneficial...

Life is short...go for the gold in whatever you do!

• Members

I got married shortly after turning 18. It ended a few months later and dude had a new fiance in two weeks. She eventually dumped him, and in the last 11 years he's been engaged to 6 different women (that I know of.)

I've held out this long on getting a divorce because I feel like if he REALLY wants to marry some girl, he'd suck it up and pay for it. I basically had nothing to lose on it. Well, now I kinda do.

As far as the reason for marriage, I agree if it ain't broke don't fix it. Obviously I don't have the best history with being married....but....

a) I'm female. Bitches love weddings

b) It's a pretty rad reason to party

c) taxes

d) If something ever happens to one of us, the other would be stuck in the hospital waiting room. God forbid we're ever put in that position... I'll need him by my side, hand in hand.

Archived