I asked Gremson to marry me.

• Members

I got married shortly after turning 18. It ended a few months later and dude had a new fiance in two weeks. She eventually dumped him, and in the last 11 years he's been engaged to 6 different women (that I know of.)

I've held out this long on getting a divorce because I feel like if he REALLY wants to marry some girl, he'd suck it up and pay for it. I basically had nothing to lose on it. Well, now I kinda do.

As far as the reason for marriage, I agree if it ain't broke don't fix it. Obviously I don't have the best history with being married....but....

a) I'm female. Bitches love weddings

b) It's a pretty rad reason to party

c) taxes

d) If something ever happens to one of us, the other would be stuck in the hospital waiting room. God forbid we're ever put in that position... I'll need him by my side, hand in hand.

all good reasons...do it!

• Members
d) If something ever happens to one of us, the other would be stuck in the hospital waiting room. God forbid we're ever put in that position... I'll need him by my side, hand in hand.

This is one of the sweetest things I've seen in a long time. :)

• Members

Id) If something ever happens to one of us, the other would be stuck in the hospital waiting room. God forbid we're ever put in that position... I'll need him by my side, hand in hand.

Nicest thing Ive read in a loooooooong time. Best of luck to you both!

Archived