what do you think of this?

JMR

• Members

Lol, wow. That company may as well make pro-abortion and slogans about beating your children. I'm usually not for any censorship, but that sticker is definitely crossing the line. I suppose it serves a purpose of pointing out society's douchebags.

• Members

Dum rednek sticker. ? Why is the _her_ underlined?

Not even humorous.

But censorship? Sounds kinda lame considering the scope of rongness. Constitution proteks evil. JMR even plays anarchistic music. :rolleyes:

It's all razzle dazzle. Make sure your own rope's tied down good. lol

• Members

While I'm disgusted I can't help but think if this was in a frat house that maybe some girls would be cautious about how much they would drink and thereby avoid the dangerous situation all together. I never stop being amazed at how much society is declining. This ones a two parter too. It's sad that people would make it and it's sad that people would buy it and find it humorous.

• Members

Anything that contains the text (or anybody who says the phase) "Git 'R Done" tells me all I need to know about the situation. A sticker containing a play on said phrase conveys the same data.

...lowest common denominator content.

• Members

Anything that contains the text (or anybody who says the phase) "Git 'R Done" tells me all I need to know about the situation. A sticker containing a play on said phrase conveys the same data.

...lowest common denominator content.

Ok now the sticker makes sense. But for the guy sporting that on his bumper, Who TF is gonna check the forums before taking a tire iron to his windshield ?

Archived