Worst drum products of the past 10 years...

SyntheticTubs

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, again, I bought mine from Midwest Percussion.
They were very easy to get.
I got the 2 24 inch bass heads in less than a week.
And that was back in Dec. 1994. I had the original Tama Chrome
head on my first 24 inch, and that got trashed out late in 1994.
Then I bought another 24 inch bass drum in Dec. 1994.
And when I got Stu Nevetts`s of Shadowfax,
22 inch Tama Artstar Cordia bass drum in 1993,
I ordered a 22 inch Rock Chrome, and got it within 2 weeks.
SO, I don`t know why YOU couldn`t get them.
The RUDE cymbals were NOT thick, IF YOU played
HEAVY METAL MUSIC!
Like: M

• Members

...www.headdrums.com is one of those rare manufacturers which will customise drumshells from any wood, or hardwood, if they are still in business!: solid ebony!, if you would like! E-mail for a price quote! ...wouldst thou attain such a percussion snare drum with snares of genuine silk string and genuine silk ribbons... knotted... or a snarebed of a string of pearls... or a snarebed of a diamond necklace... the snarehead, and perhaps a batterhead, of genuine silk, made rigid as if by silkscreening... ...perhaps with loctite fabric glue! Dreamshells! for your fanciest Tones, especially for Soundtracks for fantasy film productions! Thank you! ...Good-night!

• Members

...Tama snare drums sucked, too! ...and I was almost traumatised when I had seen those slightly-dull-but-gorgeous Tama metallic-finished drumsets so many years ago were a crappy, falling apart-, composite-wood! I've never seen composite drum shells not falling apart!

• Members

...any of you drumgeniuses remember Sam Ulano? He had great pyrotechniques, and great stick control at the same time! His business cards read Drumchiatrist! ...to solve your skin problems! He had great showman technnique, and great sound! He loved those metal practice sticks he would click together to accent his practice performances, then twirl in 2 or 3 different ways!

• Members

First of all, I'm gonna start with a giant "WTF?" to this John Smith guy. Seriously. Just keep it all in one post so you don't spam this entire place.

...Tama snare drums sucked, too! ...and I was almost traumatised when I had seen those slightly-dull-but-gorgeous Tama metallic-finished drumsets so many years ago were a crappy, falling apart-, composite-wood! I've never seen composite drum shells not falling apart!

BLASPHEMY! Tama has made some of the best snare drums I've ever played!

EDIT: Oh, and Oak sticks are awesome. I love them.

• Members

...Warning to FitchFY! I am US DoD Administration Son and Nephew. I'm not joking, no exaggeration, no lies! They watch over me and watch me like hawks! My Dad is retired from DoD, his Wife, and others on his side of my Family in Administration of DoD. ...if you think local cops are protective of their family members, you have no idea! ...although, you might! I would not be surprised! You guys really are VERY smart! ...you might realise, like the movies, US DoD really takes out anyone and everyone who would threaten them.

• Members

Okay, what the {censored} is going on here?
Why is this IDIOT John Smith BASHING TAMA snare drums?
This guy IS an IDIOT!
IF I didn`t know any better, i`d swear it`s that GAY GUY with the
snare drum again!
OR it`s another troll!
That`s why he posts 1 question, or statement,
and then reposts again!
He`s trying to get his post count up high, so NOBODY will think
he`s
a TROLL!
I guess it`s time to let the ADMIN. KNOW!

• Members
...Warning to FitchFY! I am US DoD Administration Son and Nephew. I'm not joking, no exaggeration, no lies! They watch over me and watch me like hawks! My Dad is retired from DoD, his Wife, and others on his side of my Family in Administration of DoD. ...if you think local cops are protective of their family members, you have no idea! ...although, you might! I would not be surprised! You guys really are VERY smart! ...you might realise, like the movies, US DoD really takes out anyone and everyone who would threaten them.

my drum sticks are shaking,:facepalm:

• Members

funny-pictures-spyware-cat-computer.jpg

Archived