People of the world, what's your political philosophy?

RoboChrist

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
My Political Philosiphy is to keep threads like this and all other Non bass related Threads in their respective forums

for instance the political party forum

If I want to discuss Relegion or politics I will jump over there:wave:

You seemed just fine posting in a religious thread here last night.:wave:

• Members

You seemed just fine posting in a religious thread here last night.
:wave:

basketfootowned.jpg

:D

Seriously, how many times does it need to be stated (by everyone, up to and including the moderators), OT is OK...People who have issues with that need to lrn2talkbass...

And the scale,

Economic Left/Right: 1.63 (Which I think is a bit off, since some of the questions ask ethical, rather than policy questions. Yes, I think corporations are unethically exploiting developing countries, but I don't think it's government's job to fix that)

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.85

• Members

1.25/.77 Almost dead center.

See I live in the real world were there are bad people and good people. Hard workers and thieves. I no longer have time for pipe dream societies. You cannot trust people, you cannot trust the government. You have to keep them both in check.

• Members
You seemed just fine posting in a religious thread here last night.

Although I did express my opinions I personally feel that the thread has no place in the bass forum I simply got caught up in the muddle of some ones rant.
this forum is Labeled as the Bass Forum not the Bass/Politics/Religion forum.
I am just simply saying that the political topics of discussion should be posted in their respective forums, just as talking about bass and other music related topics has no place in the political forum.

for example one person started a political thread now the forum is beginning to get flooded with politics and religion.

I am simply saying that I come to the Bass forum to talk about Bass and musical related topics not religion and politicks

I am just stating my opinion and I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way :wave:

• Members

I am just stating my opinion and I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way

Actually, I think you'd find yourself in the minority here. We've discussed this ad nauseum over the years. This place is like the neighborhood bar where folks get together to discuss life, and even bass sometimes. It's not going to change from what it has become.

:)

Besides, it's really easy to avoid the religion/politics threads.

• Members
Actually, I think you'd find yourself in the minority here. We've discussed this ad nauseum over the years. This place is like the neighborhood bar where folks get together to discuss life, and even bass sometimes. It's not going to change from what it has become.

:)

Besides, it's really easy to avoid the religion/politics threads.

I am fine with that it just seems to me that talking politics and relegion is Off topic in a forum that is labled as a Bass forum I hope you c where I amcoming from

I dont have a problem with it I am just sayin

and ya you are absolutley right I dont have to click on the topic

Its just that i get enough arguements or discussions about politics at my parents house during Thanksgiving and Christmas
where we have my uncle on the left and my step father on the right and I am caught up dead in the middle praying to God Plaase Lord make it stop !:freak:

Archived