More bad news for global warming...

thelurker

• Members

If I'm not mistaken, isn't the climate on Earth regulated by clouds and rainfall? Isn't it true that there is no means available to accurately gauge rainfall around the world?

Would I believe NASA scientist's data who rely completely of Government funding for their existence? No. Conflict of interest don't you think??

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I'm not mistaken, isn't the climate on Earth regulated by clouds and rainfall? Isn't it true that there is no means available to accurately gauge rainfall around the world?

Would I believe NASA scientist's data who rely completely of Government funding for their existence? No. Conflict of interest don't you think??

It stands to reason that more heat in the atmosphere leads to more evaporation and more moisture/clouds in the air along with more rainfall. This leads to more cooling. There you have it, global warming leads to global cooling...PROOF!

• Members

Yes, but we can go one step further.

The great moderator is not CO2. Far from it, CO2 has nowhere near the influence that water has. News flash! It is water that drives all the weather and climate.

There are other factors, of course, the Sun (or lack of it) being the most influential because it acts directly on the water cycle which drives all weather.

• Members

It stands to reason that more heat in the atmosphere leads to more evaporation and more moisture/clouds in the air along with more rainfall. This leads to more cooling. There you have it, global warming leads to global cooling...PROOF!

There was a recent report made that showed high-altitude cirrus clouds (not made by Peavey) help trap heat in, effectively making a "greenhouse" effect. They found, however, that instead of creating a vicious cycle (more heat makes more evap makes more cirrus clouds) that, in the pacific regions, more heat causes FEWER cirrus clouds, allowing more heat to escape, bringing the system back into balance. This was an unexpected result, but one that nonetheless was reported.

• Members
There was a recent report made that showed high-altitude cirrus clouds (not made by Peavey) help trap heat in, effectively making a "greenhouse" effect. They found, however, that instead of creating a vicious cycle (more heat makes more evap makes more cirrus clouds) that, in the pacific regions, more heat causes FEWER cirrus clouds, allowing more heat to escape, bringing the system back into balance. This was an unexpected result, but one that nonetheless was reported.

Balance in nature? There is no room for that kinda talk in a Global Warming forecast! STONE HIM! :mad:

Archived