The Correct answer was OJ Jailed!

Roguetitan

• Members

I believe he will skate from these charges too. For two reasons.

1) The press talking heads say he will do time this time, no doubt about it. :rolleyes:

2) This will be a big time challenge for the lawyers who will defend him. They will, of course, defend him for the legal challenges but mainly for the incredible amount of publicity they will receive. I will even go so far as to say they will do it pro bono.

Ah the good ol' justice for criminals system. :rolleyes:

Why is there no barf emoticon?

• Members

What can you say? Robbery is nothing in OJ's world. If you can get away with cutting off your estranged wife's head and murdering her male companion, things like breaking and entering and theft are no big deal.

• Members

The latest is his attorneys are saying he was set up!

Here OJ. Hold this gun. now it's a scene, just like the Naked Gun movies, only here, you're gonna curse at these dealers and point guns at them. When the police come running in, act surprised! Ok...... and ...... Action!!!!

• Members

The latest is his attorneys are saying he was set up!

Here OJ. Hold this gun. now it's a scene, just like the Naked Gun movies, only here, you're gonna curse at these dealers and point guns at them. When the police come running in, act surprised! Ok...... and ...... Action!!!!

I actually suspected that this was a set-up when the news first came out that he might be involved, but then I sobered up. Sort of. I still think that maybe, on the longest of long-shots, that there's the possibility that he's being set up to take a fall, but I also know that I'm an idiot, so he's probably guilty and my suspicions are nothing more than paranoia.

• Members

He's too F88kin stoopidf to have done it!!!!

This current OJ case is just another example of "When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong".

If he believed that his property was wrongfully taken under false pretenses, he could have called the authorities. Unfortunately, OJ's Real-O-Meter went off the charts, and he decided to keep it extra real.

"It's OJ!! WHAT?!?! WHAT?!? Where the money, dog? RECOGNIZE!"

Archived