Ohhh man, you gotta love this little Jewel....(warning actual babe content)

Renfield

• Members

Indeed.

Oh, and thanks for the award.
:D

You are welcome! It's deserved after the rash of horrible parodies earlier in the week. I don't remember who posted them or their content, but I just remember thinking, wow, we can do so much better!

You did.

• Members

I dig her. I mean, as far as pop music goes. I put her up there w/Cheryl Crow as underappreciated by holier than thou musicians that wouldn't appreciate honest talent if it bit them in the ass.

Anyway...I saw Jewel on PBS a few months ago and she sounded great.

...and yeah, she's quite cute! :)

• Members

I dig her. I mean, as far as pop music goes. I put her up there w/Cheryl Crow as underappreciated by holier than thou musicians that wouldn't appreciate honest talent if it bit them in the ass.

Anyway...I saw Jewel on PBS a few months ago and she sounded great.

...and yeah, she's quite cute!
:)

Cheryl Crow is one of, if not the best melody and hook writer's I've ever heard. She has so many just killer songs, and every new album she puts out just keeps adding more great songs. :thu:

• Moderators
You guys might think I'm strange on this one, but I like her teeth. They are an absolutely perfect imperfection.

I think you're spot on here. Unfortunately, cosmetic surgery is done too often these days, be it the gap tooth (Lauren Hutton is hawt thanks to the cute gap!!) or a wierd hump in the nose. I wish people would leave them.

• Members

You are welcome! It's deserved after the rash of horrible parodies earlier in the week. I don't remember who posted them or their content, but I just remember thinking, wow, we can do so much better!

You did.

Ohhhh suuuure....Renfield get POD award....

just because I didn't have time to post

Cleaning Smears of Gunk off the Headboard.....

screw you guys....{censored}ers :mad:

Archived