Post a picture of yourself

Poltergeist

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That's why earlier I asked about the picture...

Skatalite lists location as Norman Oklahoma...That picture is of a member of a band from New South Wales.

Never did get a response from Skatalite on that...
dunno.gif

This is why I thought It looked very similar to the Annandale hotel in Sydney where one of my shots was taken.....:idea:

• Members
The eyes say something completely different to me.

"Flash that mother{censored}in' flash in my mother{censored}in' eyes one more time, mother{censored}er! I'll shove that camera so far up that ass you'll be burping up lithium ions, mother{censored}er!":mad:

:D
C7

That's hilarious.

• Members
The eyes say something completely different to me.

"Flash that mother{censored}in' flash in my mother{censored}in' eyes one more time, mother{censored}er! I'll shove that camera so far up that ass you'll be burping up lithium ions, mother{censored}er!":mad:

C7

:lol: that is exactly what I thought tbh

• Members
Aw, thanks.
:)

No, not married...but quite taken.
:)
Thanks, though!

Hmm...maybe I'll post a pic of that finger?

:lol:

:p

Actually it's my moment to think that YOU look incredibly familiar. I'd swear we've met before somewhere. If you don't mind my asking, what neck of the woods (or general geographical area) are you from?

Oh, and feel free to give me the finger all you want. :D

• Members
If it isn't him, it's uncanny how much he really looks like the guy. I mean, it's a big city and back then a pretty huge Movie/TV market, so the chance is still fairly slim.

However, if it was you Renfield, sorry I came across as such a hag. You were super cute.
;)

EDIT: still are.

Aww, you are too sweet to say that, thank you. Clearly I worked too hard back then. Between my time on set in tv/film, my 2 bands, my side duties modding/repairing guitars, my time on the road touring as a tech and my pickup jobs at the Starfish, Roxy, The Gate and that other club just east of luvafair, (crap what was it called) as a Lighting Director I had no time for much of anything. I was single and dateless from age 18 to 26. The entire time I lived in Vancouver, just over 7 years all added up, I never went on a single date or ever had a relationship the whole time. :freak:

Hhmm, now that I think about it, not much has really changed since then. :cry:

Anyway, we're cool. :thu: Funny how small the world is though huh?

• Members
Actually it's my moment to think that YOU look incredibly familiar. I'd swear we've met before somewhere. If you don't mind my asking, what neck of the woods (or general geographical area) are you from?

Oh, and feel free to give me the finger all you want.

:lol:

Well...I've been everywhere. I am currently in the Northeast US...and have been for quite some time. I have lived everywhere, including Europe, though.

• Members
YOU!!!
:mad:

Just kidding. I tend to be extremely focused when on the job, be it on set, or on stage guitar teching. I'm a consummate professional to a fault, and don't tend to like people getting in my way when I'm on the job. As such I can at times come off as a bit of an ass. Clearly this was one of those times. Sorry.
:cry:

Didn't help that Luvafair was a second home to me then, a lot of sets I ended up working on were right near there. Hell, I worked a month straight right in front of it! So after getting off a 12+ hour shift, I'd go in there to chill with a few pints. At that point in time, I was so tired I'd become Mr. Anti Social and just want to be left alone. So I may have blown you off out of exhaustion more than anything.

It seems I blew 2 good chances there that way... You and another girl, (just got off a 16 hour work day, mind is fried)... she was on Rockstar:Supernova, from Vancouver, blonde girl, forget her name right now... Jennie? Anyway, she tried to pick me up once there and I think I just gave her a weird look. I don't think I clued in she was being flirty, it happens pretty much every time anyone ever talks to me, I just don't clue in ever. We crossed paths a few times and talked more, but nothing ever came of it.

Aww, you are too sweet to say that, thank you. Clearly I worked too hard back then. Between my time on set in tv/film, my 2 bands, my side duties modding/repairing guitars, my time on the road touring as a tech and my pickup jobs at the Starfish, Roxy, The Gate and that other club just east of luvafair, (crap what was it called) as a Lighting Director I had no time for much of anything. I was single and dateless from age 18 to 26. The entire time I lived in Vancouver, just over 7 years all added up, I never went on a single date or ever had a relationship the whole time.
:freak:

Hhmm, now that I think about it, not much has really changed since then.
:cry:

Anyway, we're cool.
:thu:
Funny how small the world is though huh?

/excitedly waits in anticipation for a response :snax:

Archived