Post a picture of yourself

Poltergeist

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm sorry. Have I accidentally logged onto MySpace or something?

Why is everyone trying to bang each other
:confused:

Emre

Don't be gross. I tried to pick him up 14 years ago. I'm married now, it's not gonna happen. Plus we live 2000 miles away from each other.

• Members
You know that jazz bass makes you look like you're about 4'6" in that picture.
:p

Yeah, it must be the angle or something, 'cause I'm 5'10" (I think I was leaning back - you know, "rocking out". Pthbbbth). I loved that bass; I shoulda never sold it. It was my "frankenbass": 90's jazz body w/ a 70's P neck...

I really miss that Marshall 1x15 cab as well: I cannot seem to locate another one. If anyone has one for sale please let me know...

• Members
Totally. Well, I'm glad we made up.
:)

Oh and the other bar? Do you mean Richards on Richards? Ha ha. I hated that club.

As am I.

Dicks on Dicks, that's the place. I knew it was double something, but couldn't get it back in my head. It was a long day.

And yeah, seriously... she's 2000 miles away, married and that was 14 years ago. She's clearly got better taste in men these days than me.

• Members

As am I.

Dicks on Dicks, that's the place. I knew it was double something, but couldn't get it back in my head. It was a long day.

And yeah, seriously... she's 2000 miles away, married and that was 14 years ago. She's clearly got better taste in men these days than me.

Now this is funny.

I too have randomly encountered people on the internet that I recognized from real life, though nothing nearly this strange.

Archived