My Office > Your Office

Thunderbroom

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sheepskin seat covers? Did you get those at K-Mart?

(
looks for fuzzy dice and tassles
)

If you look closely, you can see the Yosemite Sam rubber floor mats that say "Back Off!" right to the front of the plush carpet seat covers.

• Members

There is way too much chatter and not enough pics in this thread about pics of your office.

Backside of my office. Notice the clutter and computers that are accumulating. There's an IH Scout model on the table. My old KVM is there too. My test PC and also the second decent Mac I've ever owned are on the floor. The cable TV wire goes around the room to my PC so I can watch TV AND rap with you all.

office1.jpg

My desk. Not so bad now after bieng cleaned recently to put in the new KVM, on the desk behind my coffee cup and under the network switch. Notice the Dell and the stack of Powerbooks I'm working on but MY PC is under the desk, along with the sub for my speakers. You can see the dish from lunch right by my Patriots Calendar. It was leftover chicken parm if you're wondering. There's a police scanner way right just because I get bored, and HCBF is on my monitor!

office2.jpg

So there it is, the $0.10 tour of my office. At least the commute is short!!

• Members

I've actually only worked here for 3 weeks, so I haven't spruced the office up much as of yet. I'm workin on it, though! You can't see my cheetah toy, panthers helmet, or bean bag turtle. Plus my laptop mess wasn't there. I have a bunch of despair.com posters I think I'm gonna bring in
:D

Ah right cool! I need to get me one of those demotivator posters.

idiocy.jpg

This one seems so apt for my job. :cry:

• Members

Hey REMUS, what call center do you work for? The last place I worked for had a call center in Wales. You live in Wales right??
:confused:

It's called Optimum Solutions now, but it's basically the Littlewoods group.

I've worked in the Laura Ashley call center as well.... :cry:

Archived