My Office > Your Office

Thunderbroom

• Members
Pfft, my office PWNS all of your offices! It also does 500 mph. Bitches!
:evil:

ExcelCockpit.jpg

And just for the sake of cool points, here's the old L-1329 office.
:p

COCKPITa.JPG

The new cockpit is much less cluttered with silly instrumentation..+ has double cupholders.

I dig the sheepskins too...rock on! :cool:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The new cockpit is much less cluttered with silly instrumentation..+ has double cupholders. Rock on!
:cool:

You know, having started on 50's/60's era jets, and then flying some more up to date, the difference is amazing. The newer airframes got way crappier, but the instruments are super cool! I don't know which is better...:confused:

• Members
Just faster. No big.
:p
Unless you're running on less than 100mhz and 64mb of RAM, then you can run Ubuntu (or better yet Xubuntu) and have a much more efficient operating system...except it hates games...

Meh, this piece of crap won't run any games anyways. I only have it since my friend got a new one, it's missing like... 4 keys....

• Members

There is a bar in Pullman called "My Office"

Anyway, I don't have any pics of my office/work area, but there are several textbooks (my public relations textbook and my journalism reporting textbook, also my AP Style guide) on my desk. I usually read my English and Anthropology textbooks on the couch.

• Members

Meh, this piece of
crap
won't run any games anyways. I only have it since my friend got a new one, it's missing like... 4 keys....

Maybe you'd have more luck with my Dreamcast with Windows CE on it....hahahahhahaha...you'd have to find a Sega Mouse though...I just have a keyboard.........../nerd

• Members
You know, having started on 50's/60's era jets, and then flying some more up to date, the difference is amazing. The newer airframes got way crappier, but the instruments are super cool! I don't know which is better...
:confused:

As long as you can get it up and down...but you say the new airframes are crappier? Why do you think...doesn't aviation engineering march ever forward?

I have a good friend who flies the 50 passenger Bombardier for Comair.

• Members
Maybe you'd have more luck with my Dreamcast with Windows CE on it....hahahahhahaha...you'd have to find a Sega Mouse though...I just have a keyboard.........../nerd

I've got the mouse and keyboard, used use it for outrigger and phantesy star online.

lost my memory card with a lv 99 ranger on as well... thanks for reminding me ninja you bastage :mad:

• Members
As long as you can get it up and down...but you say the new airframes are crappier? Why do you think...doesn't aviation engineering march ever forward?

I have a good friend who flies the 50 passenger Bombardier for Comair.

Ha ha, forward is usually the worst direction you can go with flying machines. The Bombardier RJ/Challenger planes have had some issues. Personally I don't want a plane that is 100% dependent on hydraulic systems to remain under control. But then, I'm as old school as they come.;)

• Members
yeah i'm going to grab a few games for it soon, never brought sonic 2, loved the first although the big the cat bit was a complete pain in the ass, worth it for the super sonic ending though eh?

Dude, heck yes. The Sonic game I miss most was Super Sonic Racing from the Sega Saturn though. After you beat it, you could use SS for the the WHOLE GAME. It was AMAZING. :thu:

• Members

I don't have a picture of my "office". Its really just a large L shaped desk in a cluster of desks on my floor. Its very messy with documents all over the place anyways. But I do have a nice calendar with guitars in it and a weird little yellow toy bass with plastic strings. :freak:

• Members

There is a bar in Pullman called "My Office"

Anyway, I don't have any pics of my office/work area, but there are several textbooks (my public relations textbook and my journalism reporting textbook, also my AP Style guide) on my desk. I usually read my English and Anthropology textbooks on the couch.

Wazzu?

Archived