Man, I'd LOVE to be able to post in closed threads.

Rowka

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I support this man as well.

Bad ideas, both.

You see, HCBF is a subsidiary of a company who is in business to make money. The more members and artificial harmony this place has, the more money they can potentially make.

If Juggs, Rowka and I ran {censored}, membership would decline because we wouldn't handle the 200 daily crybaby PMs with the same grace that T-broom, 'phish and Jazzy do.

On the up side, You, C7 and B-Bottom would really enjoy your HCBF experience.

;)

• Members
You have to date me first
:love:

Juggs doesn't date. He mandates.

You do whatever he says, unless you want your credit score in negative numbers.

Disclaimer:

Looking at that maybe I shouldn't have used "mandate". It could be taken in the wrong manner. But. What would I use instead, "dictate". That's got even more room for mis-interpretation.

• Members

Looking at that maybe I shouldn't have used "mandate". It could be taken in the wrong manner. But. What would I use instead, "dictate". That's got even more room for mis-interpretation.

Well, at least you didn't put a hyphen in there to make it "man-dates" which would lead down a totally different mis-interpretation path.

• Moderators

So far the people who have announced their candidacies for mod in 2008 are either shifty characters with checkered backgrounds or they're on the take with the special interests of some of the more radical mobs here. Think about it this way. Adding another mod in 2008 simply increases the size of the HCBF government. That goes against my political philosophy. :D

• Moderators
So far the people who have announced their candidacies for mod in 2008 are either shifty characters with checkered backgrounds or they're on the take with the special interests of some of the more radical mobs here. Think about it this way. Adding another mod in 2008 simply increases the size of the HCBF government. That goes against my political philosophy.
:D

The only mods worth having are the ones that don't want the position...

Archived