Man, I'd LOVE to be able to post in closed threads.

Rowka

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nah, I don't want to band people at random. I have a method to my banning list.

What I DO want to do randomly is edit others posts. That would be fun.

That would be fun. But I don't think the mods have the power to edit someone [EDIT] parts of this sentence have been deleted[/EDIT] use of their powers.

I could be wrong though...

• Members

Everyone thinks they have the answers.

The truth is that we need more assholes around here to flame the hell out of the assclowns who deserve it. Sadly, that doesn't fit with the neo-HCBF philosophy.

;)

I don't have the answers. Neither does anyone else.

{censored} 'em. Assclowns and all.

• Members

Man, I wish I could post in that thread so I could call misterhinkydink out for being the whiny crybaby that got my sweet ass HCBF illegal gambling pools shut down.

Hell, he's probably the guy who complained about the fantasy football thing too.

You called a guy out for breaking the very rules that you were breaking. What were you expecting?

• Members

You called a guy out for breaking the very rules that you were breaking. What were you expecting?

I called a guy out for breaking a rule long after I had been told not to host pools. The rules enforcement has changed dramatically over the last year, with good reason.

I called the guy out not to seem holier than thou, but to let him know that he was breaking the rules and the mods might come down on him if he kept going down that road.

If he wants to talk about weed, he can post a link to another forum where weed discussion is not against the rules.

• Members

I called the guy out not to seem holier than thou, but to let him know that he was breaking the rules and the mods might come down on him if he kept going down that road.

Well. That makes perfect sense.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Playing in traffic and what-not...

Archived