"Woah! Who is that girl?" redux - NAMM 08 Edition

Zeromus-X

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

She's never been "skinny," but that's not a recent photo of her. She has since dropped those pounds after ballooning up to that weight. So the woman has a slight problem with maintaining a steady weight. Big deal. No wonder Britney Spears needs therapy.

• Members

She's never been "skinny," but that's not a recent photo of her. She has since dropped those pounds after ballooning up to that weight. So the woman has a slight problem with maintaining a steady weight. Big deal. No wonder Britney Spears needs therapy.

+2

You don't look at the ceiling when you're stoking the fire

• Members
im gonna go out on a limb and say you prolly look better than this:

kelly-clarkson-bikini-1.jpg

What, you mean let's fault her for looking like a normal human being? Come on...It's refreshing to see someone that looks normal instead of some anorexic stick that looks like a refugee from a concentration camp. I'm sick of sticks. :mad:

I'm not saying let's promote overweight either. Kelly Clarkson isn't overweight. I'M FRICKEN OVERWEIGHT! I know what overweight is, and this ain't it.

• Members

6 out of 10 non celebrity ladies you would find on any beach USA in the summer are better looking than that gross mess. when you are a celebrity you are judged differently than some random chick. any of you who find her attractive just realize that it took like 3 hair and makeup people 2 hours to get her to look "good" if thats what you wanna call it. otherwise she looks like this:

kelly-clarkson-pelucia.jpg

I don't think the first pic is Kelly Clarkson, because she generally wears a little diamond stud in a piercing on the right side of her nose. The girl in the OP pic isn't wearing one.

that boxers jaw/chin of hers is hard to ignore. id say its def kelly regardless of diamond stud nosering.

• Moderators
6 out of 10 non celebrity ladies you would find on any beach USA in the summer are better looking than that gross mess. when you are a celebrity you are judged differently than some random chick. any of you who find her attractive just realize that it took like 3 hair and makeup people 2 hours to get her to look "good" if thats what you wanna call it. otherwise she looks like this:

I can walk onto any beach anywhere in the US and see enough fatties and horsefaces that your 6 out of 10 is beyond ridiculous. I didn't suggest she was good looking, either.;)

• CMS Author

6 out of 10 non celebrity ladies you would find on any beach USA in the summer are better looking than that gross mess.

Gross mess? You're delusional. And I want to know what beaches you frequent, because the majority of women in the US are obese, which Clarkson isn't even close to being.

• Members

Woodn't it be teh ghey 2 b phuckin with some 1 else's phenis? u wood have 2 touch it, k?

Besides, Kelly Clarkson has 2 Grammys, and American Idol win, 3 platinum Albums, and a whole bunch of money.

I don't think she has to worry about whether or not any of us think she's attractive while she's cashing million dollar checks.

Archived