Zeromus-X

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:idk:
shes still ugly.

Meh..ok.

Though...don't know why you hate her looks so much. You make her out to be some train wreck. You make her out to be the ugliest person on the planet. But I have to ask, if indeed she is ugly as you make her out to be, how is that in any way her fault or how does being unattractive have anything to do with anything? Looks are superficial. Are you a superficial person that only judge others by looks and not by their character? You're not one of "those" guys are you?

• Members

You're not one of "those" guys are you?

someone started a "whoa this chick is hot" thread and i nearly puked a little in my mouth when i saw a pic of kelly clarkson.

im not bashing curvy girls and i think alot of you are just sticking up for the girl with some extra LBs.

i felt the need to post a few other pictures so others could decide on how attractive she is (or lack there of).

• Members

someone started a "whoa this chick is hot" thread and i nearly puked a little in my mouth when i saw a pic of kelly clarkson.

im not bashing curvy girls and i think alot of you are just sticking up for the girl with some extra LBs.

i felt the need to post a few other pictures so others could decide on how attractive she is (or lack there of).

Cool...but you've yet to post a picture to show that's she's as ugly as you make her out to be.

• Moderators
a team of hair and makeup people can make most below average girls look decent enough to photograph and then have an editor touch up to look OK.

(clarkson not TAT)

She looked fine on Idol and even had a bit of back then. America has never liked her because she was a bean pole. When you've been married for 20 years, you've seen the kids birthed and that same woman works her arse off to help you get the kids through college, all the while putting up with your BS, you'll understand what true "beauty" is.

• Members

And again, I say:

It doesn't matter what Digital Pimp thinks of Kelly Clarkson......he has no shot anyway, and there are hundreds of doods who would hit that, so Kelly ain't crying.

Evn if she doesn't have as many doods posting pics and fapping off to them as TAT, who cares? She has enough money and success to BUY some adoring fans, and again, won't miss Digital Pimp.

• Members
And again, I say:

It doesn't matter what Digital Pimp thinks of Kelly Clarkson......he has no shot anyway, and there are hundreds of doods who would hit that, so Kelly ain't crying.

Evn if she doesn't have as many doods posting pics and fapping off to them as TAT, who cares? She has enough money and success to BUY some adoring fans, and again, won't miss Digital Pimp.

:lol:

looks like i struck a nerve. sorry about that big guy, didnt know you were so sensative about clarkson.

• Members

He stands outside her concerts waving a photo and a sharpie while jumping up and down, trying to get an autograph.

Don't deny it Funkee

....WhenI'm not stalking Hilary Duff, anyway.

Nah..... It's just that this thread....... which should have several pages of hotties in it by now, instead has 3 pages of you saying Kelly is ugly, and many of us defending her.

I just want to see a return to priorities, and, instead of arguing about whether one girl is or isn't hot, let's get back to posting pics of girls who ARE!!!!

BTW, If I had to choose between Kelly Clarkson and Tiffany Amber Thiessen, I'd choose betweenKC and TAT!!! :D

Archived