I'm turning Japanese...

L-1329

• Members

The lady that leads the spinning class that my wife and I attend plays this song regularly. :lol:

I just don't think she gets it. :confused:

My buddies' band stopped playing it because they thought it was "a little inappropriate". These guys will do or say anything, mind you. :freak:

• Moderators
Ha. Back in the 80's I had a righteous mullet! Mind you back then mullets WERE cool, even if you didn't drive a Camaro...

This song came out in what? 82 or 83? Mullets weren't in style back then were they? It was late 80's when the mullets hit, wasn't it?

• Members

I own hundreds of them. It is a guilty pleasure of mine. I LOVE me some bad kungfu cinema.

Awesome!:p Way back the local low dollar tv station used to have what they called Samurai Sundays, where they'd play kung-fu movies damn near all day long. That ruled!:D

• Members

Awesome!
:p
Way back the local low dollar tv station used to have what they called Samurai Sundays, where they'd play kung-fu movies damn near all day long. That ruled!
:D

same here. That began the obsession.

I love finding movies that have familiar scenes from my youth. Dragon Inn was one of those. There is a great sword fight running on a desert dune with skeletons coming up from below the sand scene at the end that makes no sense, that I remember seeing years ago on TV. It is a shame the fighting leading up to that moment isn't that good. Slow movie up until the what the {censored} just happened ending.

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCcelpvkps

Awesome song---and it gets teh wimmerns on the dance floor, too.
:D

You know, it's kind of fun to play too. This band, although much less heavy than the last really thinks about audience appeal, which is great. It's going to be a real different kind of set list but I think that even with weaker vocals, it will be a lot more fun for everyone. :cool:

• Members

What the hell is a spinning class?
:freak::confused:

Actually isnt it something related to stationary bicycling?

And as for Kung Fu movies I gotta throw a nod in for Kung Fu Hustle. It was funny and action packed. I really enjoyed it. One of the best modern kung fu movies IMO, if only for the humor twist thrown in.

Archived