Castro resigns as Pres and Commander in Chief

James Hart

• Members
I don't even know why he was here. I'm pretty sure he's not a bass-player. Perhaps he's sort of like Bruce Wayne. When the good citizens of Gotham City needed to summon Batman they projected a giant emergency bat signal into the sky. If (although I can't for a moment think why) you ever need to summon rasta-rocker, just start a thread criticising a Communist dictator. It'll be like projecting a giant emergency moron signal into the sky
:thu:

:D

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't even know why he was here. I'm pretty sure he's not a bass-player. Perhaps he's sort of like Bruce Wayne. When the good citizens of Gotham City needed to summon Batman they projected a giant emergency bat signal into the sky. If (although I can't for a moment think why) you ever need to summon rasta-rocker, just start a thread criticising a Communist dictator. It'll be like projecting a giant emergency moron signal into the sky
:thu:

there are dip{censored}s that love to argue online. they search the forums looking for a debate. i don't know why.

• Members

So your just a dumb, worthless sack of {censored}, troll, can't believe I even wasted my time on you.

If you did have a point rasta my man, like the animal rights protesters, you have wounded your cause ten fold with this display. People like you, damage the cause from the inside.

Talk about HYPOCRITES! LOL!

!EM ETIB

• Members
You miss the point completely. There are isolated horror stories of someone not getting the care they need, but you can find examples of these situations in pretty much every country in the world. If the US is actually demonstrably worse, then your point is valid, but if there are just as many isolated horror stories here as there are anywhere else, then it is invalid. So please, support your argument, if you can.

• Members

It comes from the fact that no one has to worry about redirected to a different emergency room if they happen to be minorities, homeless or otherwise uninsured. ALL CUBANS are treated at EVERY HOSPITAL on the island. They DO NOT GET DUMPED ON THE STREETS like they do in the great USA! They are also covered for their dental, ophthomology/optomistry and mental health without worry or being rejected for not havint the right insurance or insufficient coverage. They ALSO don't have to worry about pre-conditions for being taken care of by a physician. There is more but this should suffice. Any MORE questions you are unable to answer using simple research tools?

Ok. So your definition of "better health care" is "access to health care"? Fair enough.

What if the health care is awful?

The US has health coverage issues, no question, but not health care issues.

• Members

So this is how "bass foorumites" have discussions! I'll bet you all use picks when you play bass.lol!

So I take it you didn't read any of the links I posted? That's a shame. It would be horrible if you actually knew what you were tallking about.

Oh, and some of us DO use picks. And our finger. Or whatever is called for to suit the situation. do you even play an instrument?

• Members

They can tell me that all they want. I'm not trying to win an argument with you because you're not worth arguing with. I can't {censored}ing stand you and your idiotic viewpoints, and the sole intent of my post was to insult you, not engage you.

I know I'm not the only person that thinks your opinions are worthless, I'm just the only one that will say it openly.

C7

• Members
Actually, I've found this a very interesting discussion and have learned a lot. I am anxious for your views on Juggs posts, however ...as you appear to be ignoring them.

+1. Yup. Oh, and rasta, the bass player-pick comment is pretty old. If you want to use insults to cover your lack of knowledge, it'd be nice to see something a little more original. :)

• Members
+1. Yup. Oh, and rasta, the bass player-pick comment is pretty old. If you want to use insults to cover your lack of knowledge, it'd be nice to see something a little more original.
:)

Like you use behringer effects, you think Rogue bases are tops, or you play like Lug.

• Members

Care to actually support your position, yet? Other than various mudslinging, you still haven't addressed this at all:

rasta-rocker has a longstanding reputation for coming into a discussion, throwing out his leftist conspiracy nut bull{censored}, then refusing to answer anyone's challenges. He can't defend his position, he has never been able to. When he tries, he ends up looking like an even bigger fool, then he vanishes.

Normally he sits in the political forum and starts threads about how much he hates Bush and America, but I think this time he did a search for all topics regarding Castro, and posted his tripe in all of them.

C7

Archived