Castro resigns as Pres and Commander in Chief

James Hart

• Members
Nope...I only respond to people who have opinions worth considering
:D

Why would I need to say anything to Rasta? It seems abundantly clear that no one at all (not even the people who
agree
with him) view him as anything other than an uninformed troll...

But it's fun to hit the troll with the ugly stick. :D

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i think he's a rad dude, dude.

Revise my statement then:

Why would I need to say anything to Rasta? It seems abundantly clear that no one at all whose opinion matters in the slightest (not even the people who agree with him) view him as anything other than an uninformed troll...

Better? :D

• Members
i know its "fun" but, oh, fer chrissakes, talk about fish in a barrel, you guys should utilize the ignore feature already.

Shows over, the monkey is dead

Shooting fish in a barrel with a howitzer is more like it. :D

And the mokey is still grinding his organ........:lol:

• Members

rasta-rocker has a longstanding reputation for coming into a discussion, throwing out his leftist conspiracy nut bull{censored}, then refusing to answer anyone's challenges. He can't defend his position, he has never been able to. When he tries, he ends up looking like an even bigger fool, then he vanishes.

Normally he sits in the political forum and starts threads about how much he hates Bush and America, but I think this time he did a search for all topics regarding Castro, and posted his tripe in all of them.

C7

Pretty much - and his blather is typical for what passes for "discussion" at the left wing circle jerk known as the political forum... Anyone who dares to express a viewpoint contrary to their liberal drivel will get quickly shouted down - because heaven forbid anyone shed a little light on their misconceptions of reality... Must be things are getting boring over there, since they ran off anyone who isn't a hardcore liberal...

- georgestrings

• Members

Pretty much - and his blather is typical for what passes for "discussion" at the left wing circle jerk known as the political forum... Anyone who dares to express a viewpoint contrary to their liberal drivel will get quickly shouted down - because heaven forbid anyone shed a little light on their misconceptions of reality... Must be things are getting boring over there, since they ran off anyone who isn't a hardcore liberal...

- georgestrings

did a liberal rape you as a child?

you have some serious hang-ups.

i'll pray for your happiness.

• Members
Save your time. You apparently don't have the wherewithal to accomplish such a daunting task. Go back to the club house and do whatever it is you kids do these days in your fanclubs. Maybe when you get through highschool, you will look back with a different perspective at your youthful indiscretions on the internet.

Ahh... I see you can't actually remember your point, god damn your good son!

:thu:

... you do realise wherewithal means necessary/necessary financial means, you stupid {censored}.

• Members
http://www.therealcuba.com/Page10.htm

A bull{censored} propaganda site.

Sponsors

Thanks to all these firms that help the realcuba.com to continue speaking for those 11 million Cubans

who are not allowed to speak for themselves:

I especially liked the comments from John Negroponte, the rabid Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and a host of other cut and pasted nonssense. What a {censored}ing joke!

http://www.cubaverdad.net/apartheid_in_cuba.htm

Another {censored}ing Joke! Hardly worth my time. Only an idiot unfamiliar with Cuban history of the last 2 centuries could even begin to take this {censored} seriously!

http://www.canf.org/Issues/medicalapartheid.htm

And of course, CANF, the Reagan/CIA project created during the height of the "Cold War". CANF has been a CIA front since they created it. The original director of CANF was so disappointed once he figured out how CANF would be used, he quit.

http://www.haciendapub.com/surgneuro10.html

Simply put, the rants of a retired doctor speaking from a very personal, subjective perspective. His expertise is in neuro-science. A 2 page political rant placed in a clinical journal. The dude obvious had some clout to have his say. I like how he ends this political piece in a clinical journal with, "Amen"! Sounds really scientific!

You have wasted your time and mine sharing propaganda links. What a {censored}ing joke!

Lamest response ever. You merely attacked the sources, not the information. You don't have any original thoughts, do you?
And it's comical that you of all people accuse anyone of posting "propaganda links".:rolleyes: Go back to hate-baiting in the political forum, you're grossly outclassed over here.
C7

• Members
Lamest response ever. You merely attacked the sources, not the information. You don't have any original thoughts, do you?

And it's comical that you of all people accuse anyone of posting "propaganda links".
:rolleyes:
Go back to hate-baiting in the political forum, you're grossly outclassed over here.

C7

No! You go back to the "C7 fanclub house" for the daily circle jerk! You are a great fit here in "Base" Forum!:poke:

• Members
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dude, you really are that retarded aren't you?
:D
:D:D

I figured no matter what links I post you'll have the same response. "Propoganda".

Damn, just google Cuba Helath Care. Or Medical Apartheid Cuba. There is so much information out there it's silly.

Well, listen up Einstein. I've actually been there. I've seen the empty shelves in the pharmacies. I've spoken to the people that live there. How about you. Ever been to Cuba?

No need to try and communicate with a complete idiot! You are dismissed!

• Members

I just got back from Havana, Cuba. I was able to go as a research historian for a historical project I work on part time, looking at documents at the Cathedral and Archbishop's archives (documents fromt the 1500s, 1600s, and 1700s). It was quite an experience, an AMAZING place, beautiful, very nice people, live music everywhere. State controls a great deal, there are two Cubas, as there are two currencies there. We stayed at a great hotel called the Melia Cohiba, and there you get TV news from Germany, and internet access, if you are willing to pay $6 per hour of use. And it is SLOW. Cubans do not get any of this.

Being there while Castro was in power and when he resigned was cool, though little change will be apparent initially. Most Cubans I talked to in Havana and in Miami on my way back home to Albuquerque yesterday are cautiously excited, but feel it is just more of the same.

The Cuban people do suffer a great deal, many asked for toothpaste, soap, and other such things. We took a ton of bottles of Ibuprofrin to donate and help, but the economy there is very anemic. Our blockade is working, but not the way we want it too. The Castros are still in power, and the people are the only ones who are suffering. I believe it is the Cuban government's responsibility to take care of it's own people, just like it is Mexico's, etc. But I think we really take for granted how HUGE and POWERFUL our economy is, and the impact, for good and for not, we have on other nations, nevermind those that share a border with us or are 90 miles off our coast.

At some point, the discussion needs to move beyond "liberal" and "conservative." This isn't a football game with two teams competing to win. The threat of the "Bolsheviks" is over, and the notion that we don't do business with governments that oppress their people is a damn farse. We do it, and we do it a LOT. Always have.

With Raul Castro taking over, maybe some changes can occur. High paying jobs for Cubans, basic necessities, a free press, open elections, and freedom to travel would be a good start. Another would be a US president (liberal or conservative, I really don't give a {censored}) who is willing to lift a moribund and ridiculous embargo NO one even remembers the reason for and MOST do not support, so that the island of Cuba can breathe again.

When it does happen, and it will as younger generations in Cuba and the USA with more level heads prevail, I highly recommend everyone visit Cuba, you will LOVE it!

Archived